• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayhem Miller misses weight by 24 lbs

Judging from the (non) reactions of those present, all involved were aware of the situation well before the weigh-ins. That's my guess, anyway.

I like the way he acts confused as to why the scale says 209. Like he doesn't know he's overweight.

Why the heck does these bush league organizations sign this guy? Let him fade away already. So sick of hearing about him and his antics.

I like the way he acts confused as to why the scale says 209. Like he doesn't know he's overweight.

Why the heck does these bush league organizations sign this guy? Let him fade away already. So sick of hearing about him and his antics.

He was on MTV dude, show some fucking respect

Mayhem is gotten to by Diaz, only explanation for coming in at 209...

But really, it's no surprise. Dealt with him numerous times at work. I'm surprised he came in as good of shape as he did. Guy is legit mentally ill and has a major substance abuse problem.

24lbs? Lol!

Mayhem is gotten to by Diaz, only explanation for coming in at 209...

But really, it's no surprise. Dealt with him numerous times at work. I'm surprised he came in as good of shape as he did. Guy is legit mentally ill and has a major substance abuse problem.

You a cop in OC?

200.gif
Mayhem is a professional troll

WOW He probably didn't even try

Holy shit, I just read about this. Mayhem is completely blowing any opportunity at a comeback with these kind of antics! What promoters are going to want to work with him??? Maybe he should fight LHWT/HWT, then it'll make him want to cut back down to MW.

why would you sign a nutcase like him. Im surprised he came that fit or showed at all really,tho he probably has nothing else to do. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop and we get Mayhem breakin news, lets just hope it wont be the last one.

Mayhem is such an asshole for even going to the weigh in and then taking off more clothes like it would help. Fuck him.

He's been one of my favorite fighters for years. Unfortunately I think the losses to Bisping and Dollaway really destroyed his psyche. At one time he was a great middleweight and would have been an awesome acquisition for the UFC. Dana always hated him, though, and he looked terrible in both those fights. Not sure what the problem was but he's been on a downward spiral ever since.

Back