Gorilla killed at Cincinnati Zoo.

They could've just put the gorilla to sleep.

Oh, and the parents are fucking stupid for not watching their kid.

I want to see video of the gorilla dragging the kid around for 10mins.

the video in link doesnt show alot.

But yeah kill the gorilla to save baby, IMO

Maybe they should have capped the parents for their stupidity as well. It can be all that easy for a kid to fall over the guard railing. You really have to be absent minded to let something like this happen.

That's bananas...the parents should have been put down as well.

Maybe they should have capped the parents for their stupidity as well. It can be all that easy for a kid to fall over the guard railing. You really have to be absent minded to let something like this happen.
I agree. If they have to shoot the animal, they should have to shoot at least one member of the responsible party

Sounds like shitty parents, with a side order of natural selection. Unfortunately the gorilla was killed instead of tranquilized like any non-retard would have done.

So another rare, majestic gorilla is executed to save some brat.

i doubt that gorilla wouldve harmed the kid

and if it did...so be it...thats how that kid was supposed to go and you ruined it and ripped a hole in the fabric of space

Are these replies serious? People would prefer to preserve a gorilla over a human child? Man, this site is creepy.

It looked like the gorilla stood guard over the kid then gently raised him up and was looking around for someone to come to get him. A baby gorilla's mother would be close by.

They could've just put the gorilla to sleep.
they did . . . permanently

1.jpg

This happens more often than it should, people not paying attention, kids/adults being dumb, and then the animal is the one that ends up dead. I get it, this or that could've happened but god damn pay attention and this all would've been avoided.

Are these replies serious? People would prefer to preserve a gorilla over a human child? Man, this site is creepy.

It's entirely human fault that gorillas are in a zoo in an enclosure that a child can get into. This has happened at another zoo and the child was safe.

Tranqs take a while to take hold in normal situations and when the animal is in an agitated state sometimes they don't work. It's very unfortunate that this happened but the parents really need to pay better attention. We deal with this all the time at the zoo and lucky more people/animals aren't hurt. People ignore signs and intentionally try to get past barriers. The parents are super lucky the kid didn't fucking drown.

Back