☠ Lesnar Doesn't Like Getting Hit, Says Mir, Betting on Hunt

Do you agree with Mir?

• Total voters
Somebody post the strawberries pic please.

image_2.jpeg

"He doesn't like to be hit," Mir said of Lesnar. "Not that anybody likes to be hit, but Brock for whatever reason has shown much more of a dramatic response to the negativity of those shots. To the point where he's not asleep, it isn't like he got knocked out, he's not getting dropped, but he just turns his face away from adversity. That's a bad thing when fighting Mark Hunt, who again I think is one of the hardest punchers in the division."

. . .

"I'm betting on Mark," Mir said. "He's been in there more consistently the last couple of years against really game opponents. I think that once their strengths match up against each other, it's a hard takedown. You've never really seen anybody come through and just blast Mark onto his butt in the first minute or two of a match."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/8...k-hunt-because-brock-lesnar-doesnt-like-to-be
brockpostfight_crop_exact.jpg
Saids this guy. o_Oo_O

Whats all this nonsense of "Brock doesn't want to get hit against Hunt?" . WTF are you talking about. What fighter on the entire UFC roster would want to get hit by Hunt?.. none of them. lmao at some peoples comments acting like Brock is scared to get punched by Hunt, so is every fighter. He is no different

Fine, use logic, whatever, bro. ;)

No worries m8. If you're a Bork fan, this is good news anyway. Frank's predictions in general are almost always terribly wrong

lol at the idiots that voted "no"

Besides Diego and Lawlor who the hell likes being hit?

I think Brock gets a bad rap on this. Pre-diverticulitis Brock never showed at.

Even still, he handled Carwin's barrage and came back.

He did look shy against Cain and Reem but who knows how sick he was then.

I am interested to see how he performs

yes it was obvious he wasn't used to getting hit the face and never will be
typical bully

Somebody post the strawberries pic please.

Nevermind the strawberries pic. How about one of the most brutal GnP finishes i've ever seen.

20fer6h.gif

And not that it needs clarification, but i give Brock no chance if this fight stays on the feet, but if he can get Hunt down then it's his fight to lose.

Mir could have finished Brock if he didn't attempt a flying knee.

mir must be starving for attention....maybe another fast paycheck....its time to weed out guys looking for a check, and find fighters thats bout that life....about the rank and championship run..
ytfiytfiytf.jpg

Who does like getting hit by fellow HW's?

Mir is probably salty as FUCK. You ate too much Kangaroo boiiiiiiiiiiii. This could have been your fight.
God it would have been awesome if Brock smashed Mir at 200.

Former and renewed (I guess) Brock fan - its likely a one off but meh.

Brock has taken some damn hard shots and pressed on - he has also eaten shots and folded. Its heavyweight so I give it quite a bit of leeway. That said I would prefer if Brock brought in more outsiders who worked his striking game - it needed a lot of work and likely still does.

Still stoked for the fight!

Back