⚔ Bisping Calls Out GSP for Superfight Before First Title Defence

LOL @ Bisping doing everything in his power to fight someone who is NOT in the top 5 of his division. Shades of McGregor.

I guess he'd rather be dry humped than KO'ed. Smart decision.

Has there ever, in the history of the sport, been a guy who won the belt and immediately calls out a retired fighter from the weight class below his?

Bisping is a genius. He knows he has one fight left most likely before retiring and why not make the most money possible

See, if I am GSP, I take the fight for a huge payday. A win solidifies him as the GOAT. A loss doesn't hurt him, just shows he has balls and isn't afraid to lose. It's a much bigger guy who has taken out 2 top guys who he was supposed to lose to. It still leaves the door open for GSP/Silva or other Superfights.

Fedor lost, Aldo lost, Anderson lost. A loss is not the end.

Starts with a G, ends with an A.

ca1e217b16c548aa2a3393f1d50b0b491bee820eef35d0840f8f73179e37f6b3.jpg

easyMoney.gif

I don't blame him, his children seem to enjoy their middle class life

What the fuck are you talking about? He has lost 6 of his last 9 and is barely cracking the top 15, let your boy win some more fights first.
let your favorite fighter fight at a higher weight class above his own weight class and he'll have a losing record too.

just like your boy connie mcnugget tried to do.

"I believe there is [sic] some other people floating around in there as well, potential super fights...
GSP."

Bisping was also quick to give life to rumors that the former welterweight great might consider a UFC return for a shot at the new middleweight champ:

"It kinda has, now that you mention it," Bisping replied when asked if a superfight with GSP had been on his radar. "And I mean, just the words that you said, those words get me really excited. As you say, fighting Georges St-Pierre, the great Georges St-Pierre, and of course, for the title of 'Who has the most wins in UFC history.' That alone as a tagline, and great promotion. Of course, the numbers would be fantastic with Georges St-Pierre, he's a proven draw.

. . .

"I would certainly be open to sending Georges St-Pierre back to a movie set, because that would be a fight that I would definitely win. And if Georges St-Pierre is listening: buddy, any time just be a man, sign on the dotted line, and your return will be short-lived."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/1...n-georges-st-pierre-weidman-rockhold-mma-news
Bisping is calling out everyone but the MW contenders lol. He really isnt trying to lose the belt lol.

let your favorite fighter fight at a higher weight class above his own weight class and he'll have a losing record too.

just like your boy connie mcnugget tried to do.
Your boy's record is ASS cheeks, lol. I like Hendo, but he doesn't deserve nor has he earned the right to fight Bisping.

He wins the rematch buddeh.

Bispings head is fucking huge right now. I wouldnt be surprised if he called out fedor next

Is Bisping too chicken to put the MW title on the line vs. GSP?

Your boy's record is ASS cheeks, lol. I like Hendo, but he doesn't deserve nor has he earned the right to fight Bisping.

He wins the rematch buddeh.

listen...

if hendo was like your boy mcnugget and fought midgets at a lower weight class, he'd have a winning record too, but nope, he's fought fighters his own size, if not, way bigger.

it's not all about record, it's about the level of competition at 2 different weight classes.

Back