Anna Chapman - hot Russian spy

She was great in Iron Man...

i dont get it. shes kind of like reene zellwerger territory tbh

There are nudz.

She didn't want to go back. Apparently almost all of the Russian sleepers in that unit had become Americanized and were furious when the exchange took place, LOL.

Even their own spies can't stand their culture when they've had a taste of American life.

I know quite a few Russian ex pats, and you'd be surprised how much they miss home.

When I ran the Risk department for an online transaction processor my principle investigator was a mathematics major from the University of Moscow, and she never stopped talking about it. We took a cab once and the driver spotted her accent as specifically Muscovite, and they spent the entire ride talking about how awesome Moscow was.

If I'm being completely honest, most of the Russians I know don't necessarily love Russia, but holy crap do they love Russians, and hot DAMN can they throw parties.

Seriously.

Get drunk with Russians.

It's fantastic, insane fun.

She has dog face

200.gif

Had a buddy of mine in the Intel community that had her under surveillance for a long time. Rough detail...

If she's really a spy then she's doing a lousy job. Source - common people aren't supposed to be aware of spies' activities.

Back