What's your favorite beer?

4pk_Dad's_Root_Beer_Glass.jpg

Every time I have a favorite, they stop making it. So now I just buy what's cheap and decent. I hope I find a new favorite some day.

Smithwicks. But I've recently become very attached to Founders All Day IPA which I am currently holding in my hand.

Over the course of my life I would have to say I have drank more coors light than anything else. I'm a power drinker with a stomach that doesn't tolerate micro brews that well. I also try to keep the belly off.

Over the course of my life I would have to say I have drank more coors light than anything else. I'm a power drinker with a stomach that doesn't tolerate micro brews that well. I also try to keep the belly off.
what is a power drinker

Molson stuff when I was still drinking the acheehol. Molson XXX pretty good bang for the buck. I was always more a straight from the bottle liquor and spirits kind of guy than a buhr man though. Oh Sleemans was pretty good too.

Samuel Adam's Octoberfest.

I'm sure there is some craft brew out there that I like more, but of the mainstream beers, that's my favorite.

I don't have a favorite beer, depends what I'm in the mood for since there are so many great types of beer.

Southern Tier IPA
Sam Adams white ale
Peroni
Hogarden Weiss beer
Ithaca flower power IPA
Long Trail Double Bag

Sometimes I love an ice cold Bud can taken out of a ice bath cooler.

shame on you for calling heiniken a beer :) i"m not sure if i have a favorite, but grimbergen red might be it. I like the belgian abbey brewed beers like westmalle, rochefort etc, but if i have to name something wellknown around the world, the danish carslberg is pretty nice

Boddingtons with a shot of Jameson dropped into it

I don't go for fancy beers. No problem with people who do its just not my thing.

Not much of a drinker, but my go to is MGD.

There was a beer in California called Long Board that I really enjoyed, but they don't bring it to Canada. Shame.

Allagash Saison is my go to, especially during the summer months.

I don't go for fancy beers. No problem with people who do its just not my thing.
Same here, but I don't think I could ever be friends with anyone who drinks craft beers and trendy brews. Sure they wouldn't want to be friends with me either.

2qu0xzs.jpg

Back