Euro/Copa Divegrass Discussion V15: The One True Big Sexy Edition - MESSI LMAO!

Who is the One True Big Sexy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I can fall back on being either Welsh or German now. Thanks multiculturalism

Last edited:
lool whole of europe celebrating this. England deserves it......look at the blame going to only 33% of the PL players being English while 99% of the Icelandic league have icelandic players. Sure they are not even professional, but they play in the Icelandic PL. The English has always lacked what they blame others of lacking. Passion, desire and pride for their country.
I doubt pride for their country plays a role in this. Don't think the German team for example play well because of some huge pride for their country.

moving to iceland guys

kerry-version.jpg

The players honestly are a disgrace though. Our rugby and cricket teams lose, sometimes they get hammered, but they always try their hardest and give an account of themselves.
Good thing I can fall back on being either Welsh and German now. Thanks multiculturalism

I'm Swiss, they went out to as decent team.

Good for Vardy he re-signed when he did, was not convincing enough this tournament.

I said it after the last tournament.

First you have to know what system you want to play, with two or three of our best players in mind.

Then you use players to build that system, that are capable of playing it at a high level.

If that means getting rid of media darlings, fuck it.

We're still picking the team based on "perception". It's a fucking pisstake. And that's why you just have to laugh at the fools and cunts.

your new av by gawd :eek:

I dedicate it you and the great people of Iceland. They fought like gladiators and destroyed those overrated, overpaid English pussios. Loved every minute of it.

HalaIceland.

Wonder what Iceland's tackling stats were

BREAKING: Woy has resigned

lmao

RoyHodgson-banging-head-wall-WestBrom-1325527686t.gif

EOW hasn't commented in several minutes, he's probably making a brutal thread as we type.

No lube whatsoever.

Credit to Roy for not trying to cling on. Fucking useless manager though.

I doubt pride for their country plays a role in this. Don't think the German team for example play well because of some huge pride for their country.
It absolutely does. There are no bigger mercenaries than English footballers. Very few of them actually love the game and are in it for the money. I truly hate English players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back