Is Jon Jones the greatest fall from grace story ever?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He went from arguably the most dominant champ in UFC history (certainly the most dominant when it comes to quality opponents) to hiding from testing agents, breaking a pregnant lady's arm, driving intoxicated (once with a couple of floozies), going to jail, snorting cocaine, getting busted for snorting said cocaine, and getting busted again, but this time for a performance enhancing drug. He was about to headline what was on track to be the best selling PPV of all time.

33902931.jpg

In MMA, yes. Nothing beats Tyson, in combat sports, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
We all need to calm the fuck down a bit. He could be done, or he could be back in 6 months fighting for the lhw belt again.

I dont know could be. We dont know wtf happened yet but it doesnt sound good, either way jones just has no chill. Might turn out to be the most wasted talent in the sport.

Definitely worse than murdering your ex and the dude fucking her

In MMA, yes. Nothing beats Tyson, for obvious reasons.

Correct on Jones when it comes to MMA, wrong on Tyson. Tyson has been a fuck up all his life with major issues, so seeing him fall from grace was a shock to no one. Things like Lance Armstrong are much bigger, things like OJ are much bigger.

We all need to calm the fuck down a bit. He could be done, or he could be back in 6 months fighting for the lhw belt again.

What type of drug ordinarily calls for a 6 month sentence? Edit: Oh maybe a 'tainted' supplement sort of scenario? If he's lucky.

What type of drug ordinarily calls for a 6 month sentence?

Romero got 6 months. When it was announced he got caught we all went apeshit saying it was so obvious that he was roided to the gills all this time and that he was done at his age. He'll probably fight before fall. Jones is on his way to claim the biggest downfall in mma ever, but lets take a big breath here and see how it unfolds first. The circus rolls.

>Most dominant champ in UFC history

Stopped reading right there lol... Nice try m8.

Yes.

I'm basically hatefully known as a jones nuthugger, but I'm so upset.

I've been an mma fan for close to two decades, and I'm not 30. This is the most upset and sad and disappointed that I've been. Ever. I've seen so many stars come and go. Jones was special. Even above fedor. Except he's not. He's lower than most, not higher than all. Im upset.

151202133700-tiger-woods-sad-tease-large-tease.jpg

Tiger still get my vote.

Nah. He never had any grace to begin with.

Romero got 6 months. When it was announced he got caught we all went apeshit saying it was so obvious that he was roided to the gills all this time and that he was done at his age. He'll probably fight before fall. Jones is on his way to claim the biggest downfall in mma ever, but lets take a big breath here and see how it unfolds first. The circus rolls.

Romero got lucky. Jones is running out of luck, imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back