• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC TUF 23 Finale: Jedrzejczyk Vs. Gadelha II Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Too much no fight Ronda...

Anyone watch TUF still?

Are these TUF finale fights going to be good?

Rountree should bring the noise as long as he can keep the fight standing. As for the female fight, I think most favor Suarez via some serious wrestlefucking.

If Tatiana just work on her striking and she would tough contender

They should've made this a Fight Night and scrapped the shitty TUF fights. Joanna/Claudia, Brooks/Pearson and K. Superboy/Tavares would make for a pretty dope 3/4 of the main card.

Canadian Football OT on 3 different TSN channels right now and NO UFC

TSN's coverage of the UFC has been diarrheic since the beginning, FUCK IT.

Anyone watch TUF still?

Are these TUF finale fights going to be good?
tumblr_lv14haTyiS1qhzj8ko3_500.gif

Would pizza girl. Cute. Arms aren't fat. DOesn't look like waist is fat. seems to have a sense of humor.

never heard that huh? It's not new.

oh wait. did he call Clowdja that or Joanna?

He called Joanna that and I have heard it many times. I just thought Stann would call her by her name. I really tend to drown out this commentary team.

Doo Ho Choi and Will Brooks coming up after this. Colour me HYPED

If Tatiana just work on her striking and she would tough contender
I think saying Yoanna Yun-jay-check is the best route to go- easy and sounds like you know what you are talking about even if a Polish person would laugh at the pronunciation.

Funny, sounds like buffer read your post.

Back