PBP UFC TUF 23 Finale: Jedrzejczyk Vs. Gadelha II Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

I survived cancer=Pls like me...

Also i will now speak about current events!

I mean it wasn't like she brought it up randomly. Her opponent said she was going to break her so she mentioned some major things that haven't broken her in life.

Who do you guys think will win between Suarez and Esparza?

Orange surfer squad just scored on the black sock jailbirds in rugby.

FYI.

lol at the blue belt know it all Luke Thomas.....he can roll w me see how much he doesn't know....

She had a High Elbow guillotine, dropped to half guard from standing, but wasnt able to keep the high elbow above the shoulder....

If she did, wouldnt matter if she was in side....

wouldn't say it was the best,but Luke should STFU

hahaha! I'll call him when I need to know which shorts to match with what suit jacket. Fucking guy is a joke.

I survived cancer=Pls like me...

Also i will now speak about current events!
That was cringey as hell, I blow my wad every time somebody says they "beat" cancer like it's a fucking battle that you lose if you don't fight hard enough

I swear I've seen one of those TUF glass awards at the thrift store.

Furthermore, Luke's nose in the air should STFU

How many Pro fights does he have again?

Teddy Roosevelt said it best

I bet you Cooper could standing 8 count that guy in a kickboxing sparring match, and Tatiana would beat that grey ass beard in an MMA fight.

Thinking about it makes me think I am watching a Just for Men commercial

Suarez is out of her depth commenting on the Police -BLM situation.

It's just such an odd coincidence that all these mass shootings in public are happening at a time when the government is pushing gun "control" more than ever. But maybe that's just me.

I really wanted that fight to go longer jus to see how sweaty those blue shorts were gunna get ...

That was cringey as hell, I blow my wad every time somebody says they "beat" cancer like it's a fucking battle that you lose if you don't fight hard enough
I survived/beat cancer...

Every doctor goes:O really you did that huh?

Back