Firearms News thread

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Figured some might enjoy this here and we can avoid the Australian WR posters at the same time.

I feel bad for anyone living in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia and The Nation of Cuomostan

Not really news but I love this guy's vids:

Great idea . . . I'll try to post info I come across for folks too.

Daniel Defense just posted on their FB a new integrally suppressed .300 Blackout.

Those fucks have to do that the week before I move out...

https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2016...wsletter&utm_medium=insider&utm_campaign=0716

ShootoutAtTheOlympicCorralImage3.jpg

Lones Wigger is considered one of the greatest competitive rifle shooters ever produced in the United States. A short list of his accomplishments includes:

• 1964—50 meter Free Rifle Olympic Champion and World Record Holder
  • 1964—50 meter Free Rifle 3x40 Olympic Champion
  • 1965—50 meter Prone Rifle Olympic Silver Medalist
  • 1972—300 meter Free Rifle Olympic Champion (used 30'06 with 190grn bullets)
  • Member of 16 major U.S. international teams
  • 22 World Championships
  • Seven Pan-American titles
  • 18 Championship of the Americas titles
  • 16 wins in the Council Internationale Sport du Militaire match
  • Over 108 international medals

In a March 1987 interview with Sports Illustrated magazine, Mr. Wigger discussed his philosophy of success and said, “In shooting, it’s persistence that pays the biggest dividends—constant, steady practice, week in and week out, all year long. I truly believe that anyone can be a champion marksman if they work at it long and hard enough.”

Oh, here's the US Olympic Team, (All Sports)

http://www.teamusa.org/2016OlympicTeam

Last edited:
I can't help but laugh at "Wigger". Cop asks "Who did it?". Witness says "I don't know, some lone wigger".

Jokes aside, dude sounds bad ass.

^Thats a badass achievement. Tell your buddy congratulations for us.

^Thats a badass achievement. Tell your buddy congratulations for us.

I told him this too:

cleardot.gif

"On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 7:57 AM -0400, wrote:

Out Standing.

Out-Fucking-Standing!

If I was inspirable, you'd be my inspiration!"

"stephens_tx@

8:05 AM (1 hour ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Fuckin-A"

_DSC9644.JPG

He's swapping the Service rifles for the match rifle in an attempt to whip some more ass this week:
_DSC9660.jpg

he's been one of the head goons Represent'n for Texas for a while now:

NTIT-team.jpg

http://kitup.military.com/2016/07/u-s-army-to-introduce-enhanced-m4-magazine.html

The U.S. Army TACOM is introducing a new M4 Enhanced Performance Magazine, according to a TACOM Maintenance Information Message first reported by Soldier Systems.net.

The new magazine will feature a tan body and blue follower and will be engineered to address feeding issues with M855A1 ammunition, according to Soldier Systems.

The Army first started to improve M4 magazines in 2008 after reliability tests found that the original follower caused many of the weapon’s feeding malfunctions during the test.

So they are altering the mag body or just replacing the follower?

Back