Tyron Woodley: "People Think I Gas Quickly Because I'm a Black Dude"

This is a dangerous topic... All I'll say is that he has never looked fresh in the second round of a fight let alone the third.

wtf2.gif

wtf who said that
he seems to be paranoid or maybe infuenced by sjw racist rethoric

First I can't even tell if his eyes are open, second, this is one of the dumbest thing I've heard.

Some of the best endurance athletes in the world are from Africa. I've literally never heard anyone claim that black guys can't have good cardio.

Yes. They are from Africa and are not musclebound guys.

Oh Tyron. If only your mother had given you that 'E'...

East Africans are the distance runners. West Africans and the descendants of slaves are significantly more jacked.
makes sense.

....unless you set up some large hamster wheels for them

It is a well documented scientific fact that cardiovascular ability is inversely proportional to the amount of melanin in your skin.

Man a black celebrity talking about race always triggers so many people lmao. The butthurt and rage is real, all from 1 man's thoughts about race and cardio. There wasn't even a fraction of this outrage when Joe Rogan said that overtly racist shit about Dada 5000 lol.

He said something retarded. People commented and called him on it. That's how it goes.

it's going to be VERY dissapointing if Robbie doesn't win this one.

(1) Black fighter says something about being black, (2) Sherdog recoils in anger.

Wash, rise, repeat.

(1) Fighter plays race card to explain away his inadequacies and makes himself look stupid. (2) Dumb Sherdogger deflects and makes it about online users instead of the stupid comment the fighter made.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Back