Elections Clinton vs Trump Polls thread (Clinton's Bounce Larger than Trump's)

Prediction on Win Margin for Election Night (Electoral College)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the Ric Flair of politics. The dirtiest player in the game.

I used to respect the DNC...but FUCK THAT. They are so fucking rigged and corrupt. Needs a third party.

Trump does not want a big lead. Shillary and Trump are only getting hate votes. They both have negative ratings over 50%. So the person with the big lead will lose some of
their hate voters and motivate the voters that hate them.

As made evident by how corrupt the system actually is...she won't see a slap on the wrist from the FBI.

The system is broken, it clearly needs to be torn down. Voting in someone as bad as Trump is a step towards changing this busted system 2 party bullshit that M'urica is stuck in.

I know. I doubt change will happen through him either. Can't get enough votes? Import aliens. The scandal is what we know? Imagine what we font know about?

Trump needs to win.
No, Trump needs to lose. It's just a pity the Democrats felt the need to pave the yellow brick road.

There was an incredible meme I saw recently using stills of Johnny Depp and a child actor from Finding Neverland, but I can't find it.

No, Trump needs to lose. It's just a pity the Democrats felt the need to pave the yellow brick road.

There was an incredible meme I saw recently using stills of Johnny Depp and a child actor from Finding Neverland, but I can't find it.
If Hillary wins, it will signal the beginning of an SJW dictatorship and liberal lunacy over western culture. USA will be the next Sweden.

Trump has his convention bump. We have to wait to til next week to see Clintons as well. It will be amazing if this race stays as a neck and neck fight for mid forty polling numbers

If Hillary wins, it will signal the beginning of an SJW dictatorship and liberal lunacy over western culture. USA will be the next Sweden.
If Trump wins he will go about unraveling western civilization.

I like this game. I like anything without rules.

Hillary Clinton must be the worst candidate in recent times. Its ridiculous that she's even got a following. She hardly ever appears without a script, is incompetent and also a compulsive liar. Fake as fuck. And I'm saying this as a non American. It boggles the mind how blind millions of people can be
Her following is oddly loyal to her and the more stuff that comes out against her the stronger the loyalty gets.

I can't even say I dislike Clinton's policys. I absolutely love her public land policy. It's something that affects my career and recreational time immensely.

But god damn I hate her. If she wins though, I have some positives to look at.

If Trump wins he will go about unraveling western civilization.

I like this game. I like anything without rules.
Trump will be a strong leader, he ain't a pussy like Clinton/Obama. People respect strength.

Clinton and Obama are too soft.

As opposed to bending over for illegal immigrants and Islam... Sometimes Islamist Illegal Immigrants.

is there anyone besides you know who that actually likes hillary? or is she just a "well she cant be worse than trump" candidate? not sure i have heard anyone who actually likes her. instead it is that people just dont want trump.
same could be said for trump as well

is there anyone besides you know who that actually likes hillary? or is she just a "well she cant be worse than trump" candidate? not sure i have heard anyone who actually likes her. instead it is that people just dont want trump.
same could be said for trump as well
JVS might be losing it. He's been putting multiple people on ignore lately after saying it was "weak" for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back