Elections 2016 Democratic National Convention

Oh' wow, this guy is terrible.

"Trump is no good, because he was never a ditch digger. The man is out of touch with the common people! Hillary on the other hand..."

Oh' wow, this guy is terrible.

charles_in_charge_scott_baio_low.jpg

I think they should do more to rwach out to the LGBTQ community. Trump is obviously making a play with the subliminal messaging in his Trump/Pence sign.

Literally shilling for Hillary, eh' Katy? Wow.

if i donate 10 dollars i can win a chance to ride in a bus with hillary!?

*crosses fingerz

C'mon CNN, don't let me down. Tell me how "important" and "powerful" Katy Perry's performance was.

LOL at bill grinning to his buddy after katy singing. "would you tap that?"

"well she does look a bit like monica"

Is that Chelsea's husband next to Bill? He looks a little "special", no?

Those are not the genes of a former president and possible future president.

Kinda rambly, but I will try.

Regarding star power in an era where a reality star is a presidential candidate, yes it matters. Whether it should or not aside, it does. Celebrity gets eyes on the screen. Some people admire famous people and value their opinions. I have a hunch more people value Meryl Streep's opinion than Charles in Charge's.

Regarding the value of effective public speaking in a representative democracy, the reasons it is important is too many to count. The era we live in? Are you serious? Public speaking has been important as long as human civilizatiin has been around. What a ridiculous assertion.
i am not saying public speaking isnt important. i am saying its not even the candidate that is doing the speaking. because hillary sucks at it. And if you care more about george clooney's or meryl streeps opinion on global warming because they can act, you are an idiot (not you, just people). but that was my whole point. it is pathetic how low we have sunk. we now judge or candidates by who can gather the coolest celebrities. but thats because we dont have the attention spans to find out for ourselves. so we will let matt damon tell us how bad guns are (and then make millions of of portraying them as cool).

Back