PWD 329: Warlock Enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva Marie continues to be a complete waste of time...

But hey, now it's her gimmick, so it's okay. Seriously, what is the point of this talentless bitch? How is she still employed? Yes, she has tits and ass. Who cares? Make her a valet, or get rid of her. Quit trying to fool anyone into believing she has a future as a female wrestler.

But hey, now it's her gimmick, so it's okay. Seriously, what is the point of this talentless bitch? How is she still employed? Yes, she has tits and ass. Who cares? Make her a valet, or get rid of her. Quit trying to fool anyone into believing she has a future as a female wrestler.

Sex sells , agreed no one believes she can wrestle , but I wouldn't doubt she actually sells merchandise well.

What other Tag Team can American Alpha be showcased against on SD ? That's my only concern for them .

WWE stole the business model of all the Instagram "Models".

Sex sells , agreed no one believes she can wrestle , but I wouldn't doubt she actually sells merchandise well.
Nobody cares about her for wrestling skills, theres a reason why her instagram is more popular than the womens champ.

Seeing these highlights for Teens Choice....makes me never want to relive my youth.

Nobody cares about her for wrestling skills, theres a reason why her instagram is more popular than the womens champ.

Yup 3.2 Million followers is pretty significant.

AJ Styles is channeling @RollSonnenRoll's angry Southern man gimmick.

Whoops, Cena just ruined the party.

Cena making this segment go fast because he probably has another show to host.

Is Cena gonna give us a "well said" and then take his hat off and then rub his head?

AJ acting like he's the face who runs the place.....how quaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back