• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Luke Thomas has a problem with Teruto Ishihara calling women...

I must be missing something here. I don't know why this is a bad opinion to have.

The only B word you should call a woman is beautiful

Bitches loves to be called beautiful
NtpNDx.gif

I've said it before, Teru is what a person becomes if their first exposure to English is from Team Alpha Male.

His entire vocabulary consists of fuck, bitches, and bro.
What more does he need? haha

I must be missing something here. I don't know why this is a bad opinion to have.

The word doesn't have the same sting it used to. If you can say it on TV these days and women call each other that, what's the issue?

"I don't care" = 100% does care about it

luke thinks it's funny and charming. he is talking about double standards. he thinks everyone is kinda treating him like long dong duck, and that's true. he didn't say he has a problem with it.

If women don't like it, they'll stay aware from Ishihara. If they don't care, they'll gravitate toward him. See Luke, you alleged victims will solve your crusade for you. Go peddle your social justice elsewhere.
Empower the helpless victims with free will... interesting. I'm not sure he'll go for it. Problem solved, Sgt.

Everyone else can. If it seems like everyone else can't, it's because bitches like Luke Thomas self-righteously complain about the racism and sexism of everyone else constantly. A better question is why Luke himself is giving him a pass, but the answer is obvious: he isn't white, which is the one thing Luke really has a problem with.
You nailed it. Everything he says can be reduced to white guilt. You can start with his thoughts (feelings) on pulp in orange juice, and rest assured, you'll find that race is at the core of those thoughts.

I think Luke caught a lot of blowback for his recent horseshit. He was overcompensating here and trying to feign objectivity. He was alluding to some sort of double-standard and even invoked the name of the biggest American redneck in the sport, Cowboy Cerrone, as a guy who might be treated more harshly. It's too late. Everybody knows his true colors.

Ichihara clearly picked up this habit from African American culture though. What does Puke Thomas have to say about that?

Lol shh.... we're not supposed to talk about that. Besides,....... it's art......

I know most of you dislike him, but Luke makes very good content and is being criticized unfairly this time.

eh, he doesn't use it with malicious intentions

if he would be calling them whores, then I would have to agree with it

so, it's just luke thomas whining as usual

Plenty of women call each other bitches so I think the usage of the word is actually headed in the opposite direction from eradication.

What does the "B" in DNB stand for?

ronda-rousey-no-dnb.png
"Do nothing Boy" Ronda with dat anti men movement.

A$AP Bitchihara > punkass luke thomas

Well I didn't say I was a fan of his. It doesn't totally end there for me no but honestly I don't want to come off as overly aggressive about my stance. Furthermore I can tolerate words, any words to a point and still accept the person using said words. Once those words manifest into actions then it becomes a lot harder for me. The problem with coming down to harshly is that in all likely hood when Ishihara uses the word bitch he isn't knowingly and willingly propagating the stigma that it carries with it. So there is room for me to separate the issue from the person. I find his use of the word gross but I don't judge him. We are all human and we say and do things that are flawed.

That's a beautiful way to live, essiey. Great perspective on such a tricky subject.

Sounds like an innocent douche more than a misogynist. Maybe he should fight Cyborg.

Luke Thomas is just mad because Teruto fucked his bitch.

Seriously, though, this guy can barely speak English at all. He knows like 10 words and 5 of them is the word bitches. He trains at Team Alpha Male, too, so guaranteed somebody from there taught this shit to Teruto and he doesn't even realize that what he's saying may be considered disrespectful towards women and such.

Tons of people/foreigners overuse swear words without realizing it might be the wrong thing to say. They might be swearing and basically insulting you, but they're practically innocent in the whole thing because they don't even know that what they're saying is bad. There's a lot of celebrities who have talked about meeting people like this around the world, Eddie Murphy and Russell Peters explained this well - that kind of shit actually does happen. Teruto might not even realize he's saying something wrong and it could be for a number of reasons.

I'm not going to defend what Teruto is saying, but honestly, the 'bitches' don't seem to mind, so why should we care? The guy has girls all over him after his fights and he's definitely calling them all bitches to their face and they don't mind. Maybe it's because these 'bitches' aren't a bunch of crybabies that take words like that so seriously and realize it's not being used in a negative manner or whatever.

People are way too sensitive these days and Luke Thomas is clearly one of those people. Clint Eastwood is 100% right on how shit is these days.

Last edited:
Bitches. Can't put it in title because, rules.

Thoughts?

Yeah .. I didn't care for that all, but I have simply opted to not watch Teruto fight or speak ...

Back