Nate Diaz actually won those knockdowns because Conor was scared to grapple him afterwards.

Good save. Opened this with intent to take your man card.

Fights are on feet, betas are on ground.

Get the fuck outta here....Really you fucks?

upload_2016-8-22_9-47-55.jpeg

You pricks sound like Conor fans after the 1st fight.

Hahahahahahagavahagagahaggavahagavahagagagagagahahahajajajajahahagagaggahahahahahahaha

i actually thought conor was going to pick nate apart and wear him down to be KOd later, but that never happened. but yeah he was scared to go to the ground with nate, not that it's a bad thing, fear helps you survive and that's what conor did to avoid gassing harder.

giphy.gif

Conor was legit shook by Diaz not being able to find his balance and dropping to his back

I thought Nate was playing possum in those knock downs. Connor knew it to hence by he never jumped into his guard. Nate was waiting.

Since Nate smeared his blood on Conor, all the damage he took instantly transfers to Conor to where the blood is.

Nate also craftily protected his back by pressing it against the octagon floor. Conor could not get back mount like he so desperately wanted.

It's not that Conor even knocked Nate down, per se. It's that Nate, sensing Conor's desire to backmount, skillfully pressed his back against the cage floor.

That is one of the most skillful and seamless moves I've seen a guy pull at 170.

My opinion, that should have won him the fight right there and then. Like an early call....

Remember when Maia dominated and controlled Silva by butt scooting? Silva was in fear for his life.

Remember when Maia dominated and controlled Silva by butt scooting? Silva was in fear for his life.
It's a brazilian song and dance called The Butt Scootin' Boogie.

Back