Premier League Thread 2016/2017 V11: Waiting for a CB like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wages weren't mentioned in Rodgers' backhand comment. Of course they'd be an issue.

Point is, he's being an asshole, which really comes to no surprise. If you don't need the guy, say you're comfortable with your team. If you're building around speed, say that you're looking for pacy players.

He shouldn't, however, make it sound like Celtic is too good for Basti. They're not.
I don't think what Brentan said was so bad,sooner we can get rid the better imo.

@Clear Winner

Listened to the album, i'm on the fence. The music isn't bad but it just didn't click with me, will need to listen to it again. The standout tracks for me were 'Come Down' and 'The Dreamer'.

Fair play for trying it. "Come down" is one of my tracks. "Room in here" and "The Season" are my other favourites.

If you give it another go, I hope it grows on you.

So Jonny Evans is the madness? <43>
Neymar is. He was rumored to be leaving for PSG earlier this year, we're gonna swoop that, but had to wait for the Olympics to be over

Neymar is. He was rumored to be leaving for PSG earlier this year, we're gonna swoop that, but had to wait for the Olympics to be over

you and what sources?

@Da Speeit woz rite

"Valencia's position is such because they don't think they can find someone to replace him, given the proximity of transfer deadline day. It's a similar stance to the one they have with Barcelona target Paco Alcacer, or at least that's the message they are giving out.

"So, as things stand, neither Mustafi nor Alcacer will be leaving Valencia. I heard Arsene Wenger confirm publicly that Arsenal were in negotiations for Mustafi. That's very rare for him to do so. Perhaps he is trying to apply some pressure on Valencia to sell.

Who knew being a tight cunt for 2 weeks and haggling over £5m would lead to Valencia telling us to fuck off?

while you guys have petty shit to worry about like who arsene will or wont sign, ive got bigger fish to fry!

CqeDJTOWEAAFwZn.jpg:large

Man like @xtramob Just letting you know that I haven't seen Summer Slam. I know you're usually the king of the WWE spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back