⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
it's really sad when charisma-less nobodies try to emulate conor.

What's even sadder is everybody trying to bring up Conor like this shit never happened before him.

... Just give him the titleshot already, let Cruz son him for 25 mins so we never have to hear him speak again.

I like Cruz in this fight, but Cody definitely has that hungry challenger upset potential written all over him. I don't like Garbrandt at all, but he is doing a good job make an interesting fight out of an ailing 135lb division.

What's even sadder is everybody trying to bring up Conor like this shit never happened before him.

conor is the GOAT trash talker. and we haven't found a close second yet.

Nothing is sadder than an overly tattoo'd trust fund kid who isn't even a tattoo artist

Some of the better trash talk he's done.
Looks like he is finding his niche and his role thus far. I wanna see the fight, too.
That was nowhere near good. It was typical school yard shit. You are a bitch, you are scared of me its not creative one bit.

Yeah, he's getting a ton of hot chicks at 4'8"

paige-vanzant-ufc-cody-no-love-garbrandt-pic.jpg

More like Dom thought this retard neck tat guy was going to start a fight while he was doing his Fox job

ooh first time I've seen that, damn he got laid out

was he scared or was he just not going to get into a fight outside of the cage?

Cruz is a professional

he also does a bunch of analyst work which he might lose if he starts getting in backstage fights

Cody is coming off like a dumbass tough guy

both of these guys seem to be complete cunts so i hope they fight and we get at least one KO.

Cody is probably the trash talking opponent he's been crying out for for ages

tuf guy huh?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

also, good luck finding cruz's chin buddeh...

I don't think it's trash talk, but I still voted 10 because I like this guy's fire. He's really a chip on shoulder kind of guy and I love the intensity. So 10. But true trash talk, probably a 0. Never really heard him do it.

I answered as though you'd asked "how do you rate Cody's talk" generally.

Love how rustled all the insecure dweebs on this forum get by Cody. All that pussy and attention he's swimming in gets their jealous vibes out of control.

Can't wait until this dude KOs the decisionater into oblivion and the only thing left to hate on will be his tattoos and hair.

100% agree!!! I must be one of the few that actually likes Cody. Ya, he's a total meathead frat guy but the dude can fight. He's insanely exciting. I could do without the neck tats and the hipster hair but look around at most high schools and colleges and you'll see the same thing. It's just how culture is now.

But anyway, I also cannot STAND Cruz. I don't want to say I hate him b/c I don't want to get banned but I cannot take him. He's smug, he's annoying, he's confrontational. And he "fights" without actually fighting. If I want to see 2 people dance I'll watch dancing with the stars. I want to see 2 guys who want to engage.

Please knock the crap out of the Decisionator, Cody!

Cody's got some serious issues and they will come out when faced with adversity.

Some of the better trash talk he's done.
Looks like he is finding his niche and his role thus far. I wanna see the fight, too.
The McGregor Effect:

"The smell of fear arouses me"
"Lemme get a lil closer, I wanna smell his pussy"

Back