Edmund Was Talking Crap to Werdum(Gif)

I just read Edmond's twitter feed , if thats not a fake account that guy is retarded

What's quite telling is how halfheartedly Browne stepped up to defend him, I don't know what it was telling, but it was something.

I noticed that immediately. Having lived in Hawaii for three years I know the locals did too. He's going to lose respect

Werdum is an idiot. He talks shit so you kick him..

No edmond is an idiot. What kind of "coach" comes talking crap to the other fighter during the announcements ? Litterally nobody

Edmond is a douche and he's delusional. Fake tough guy, happy werdum kicked him

P4P worst mma coach ever

Edmond was screaming so much shit (useless shit too) during the fight he lost his fuckin voice, and still taunts Werdum after the fight, what other coach does that?

"thank you Edmond" video on youtube is Fing destroying his soul bruddah

he's slowly losing his mind.

hope youre happy Sherdoggers!

i thought i couldnt love Werdum any more than i already do.......

Brock Refsner took care of business.

UnsightlyCleanCrow.gif

Yup Edmund was calling Werdum names in between rounds.

Don;t talk trash if you don;t want consequences.

"Let me go talk smack to the 240 lbs fighter that just threw and landed a jumping side kick to the face earlier, I mean whats the worst that can happen? I'm Edmond"

I wished he would have headkicked him. Browne used to be an elite tier and was on the verge of getting a title shot - then he started training with Edmund. There is no rule against "Trainer Bashing" is there? If that is what Edmund even is...

The only thing I don't like about this whole thing is Werdum pushing his coach away and getting aggressive towards him.

Your coach is trying his damnedest to protect you. You don't turn on your coach in a moment like that. It's a chance to cool off.

Too bad he didn't throw a jumping side kick to Edmond and KO him.

It doesn't matter if Edmund hurt Werdum's feelings. Your hurt feelings don't give you the right to physically assault someone.

Edmond is lucky it wasn't a flying knee.

Back