Woodley Threatens Trump: "KEEP FERGUSON OUTCHA MOUTH ... OR I'LL PUT MY FIST IN YOURS"

So we just sit and do nothing? You truly believe that racism will never end?
Well just look at past,it's way better now.
So, yeah,I'll continue to be disgusted by racism until I die.

And no, I don't truly believe that every white people is a Neo Nazi . Proof is that I'm white and not a Neo nazi.

Oh no bro. You're gonna get called a liberal cuck now lol

You're a trashbag.

If you bothered to watch some
interviews from him about it, like
the in guest appearance on ariel's
show, you'd find out that his mother
had adopted homeless kids from
the neighborhood & he isn't the
only one who grew up to be
successful.

But go on about how prejudice,
racism & general preconceptions
based on class, race, gender or
other sociopolitical status doesn't exist....
<23>

Shertards only hear what they want to hear

So we just sit and do nothing? You truly believe that racism will never end?
Well just look at past,it's way better now.
So, yeah,I'll continue to be disgusted by racism until I die.

And no, I don't truly believe that every white people is a Neo Nazi . Proof is that I'm white and not a Neo nazi.

It was better, and looked to be headed in a good direction

BLM has segrated races further than they have been in years.

And no I don't think it will every truly end, there will always be small groups that feel racist, there are a lot of things that factor in to this, where they grow up, education level, what their parents teach them etc.

These "movements" do nothing positive, do people truly think they are going to somehow convince the actual racists to somehow not be racist. "Oh these guys are right, chanting and screaming BLM, while yelling shit about burning white people and cops, maybe we shouldn't be racist anymore." ? This just isn't going to happen.

What it is doing though, is putting a divide between the people who truly aren't racist, by labeling them as racists for their skin colour, and telling them they are racist. People don't like being put on the defense by nature, so why separate yourself from these people rather than working together to form something positive? There is nothing positive with this BLM movement as it stands. People have now taken over this "movement" and have begun using as an outlet for their anti-white agenda, and completely changed the purpose of it.

Racism is disgusting, but to sit there blindly and act like it only comes from one end (white people) is ridiculous, if you're truly disgusted by racism, it should be clear what is going on to you and you should be able to feel equally disgusted no matter who it is coming from.

How can racism be real if race is social construct?

Some troll trying to elicit a reaction from you once in a while by saying racial slurs does not equate to "racism."

Lol, that is the very definition of racism. Hiding behind "it's just trolling, bro" doesn't excuse it.

Im not a fan of Trump but isnt that umm... Illegal to threaten a presidential candidate ? Like its apparently serious. They can come to your door about it.

Because it's about Trump, we'll let that slide because of the landmark case of Werdum's foot v. Edmund.

Racists often see black people as another specie.
Like black people seems like regular people but aren't.

Just imagine if someone puts in chains for hundreds years, then slowly let you go "free", but still treat you like a subspecie. Wouldn't you retaliate? Wouldn't you be angry?
Black ppl have emotions too. They can be evil, good, assholes, heroes like every other "regular" people.

Shocking is, they are regular people.

Excuse my english if wasn't clear enough.

Can't watch, but first thing I agree with Woodley on. Trump is scum of the earth garbage.

Never knew Woodley was from Ferguson. Or that he was the 11th of 13 children raised by a single mom when his dad left the family. But yeah, the police are the problem in that situation, right? He's a race baiting idiot who makes all these claims of seeing "racism" on the internet, yet produces no evidence. Some troll trying to elicit a reaction from you once in a while by saying racial slurs does not equate to "racism."

1. It looks like you heard Woodleys interview on the MMA Hour but didn't pay attention. Also he didn't even talk about the police yet in your mind he somehow did. that was will Brooks you fucking moron.

2. So trolls like you calling him and his kids slurs online isn't racism? Let me guess only white edgy triggered whites like you are true victims of racism. Woodley should smile when whites call him slurs that's our 1st amendment

Funny how this is infinity times more worse than Volkmann's comments on Obama and no one is crying foul.

You liberals disgust me.

I hope Trump deports his ass.

Racists often see black people as another specie.
Like black people seems like regular people but aren't.

Just imagine if someone puts in chains for hundreds years, then slowly let you go "free", but still treat you like a subspecie. Wouldn't you retaliate? Wouldn't you be angry?
Black ppl have emotions too. They can be evil, good, assholes, heroes like every other "regular" people.

Shocking is, they are regular people.

Excuse my english if wasn't clear enough.

Lol what the fuck,

WHO without some serious mental problems view black people as another species in this day and age, due to the reasons you are listing lmfao. It is likely anybody on social media or writing these articles were never around when black people were in chains, so how are you acting like we have evolved watching this and still have these views.

Yes there are people who say shit like this, very minority neo-nazi groups, but remember. White people are the MAJORITY. And these neo-nazi groups are still WAY WAY WAY smaller than these BLM groups shouting racist shit and partaking in violent protests across America right now.

But I am not discussing these small minority groups, as they do not relate to the general population, there is not ONE person I have encountered in day to day activities who feel the way you just said in your message. And that is including the racist people I have met lol, nobody views them as a different fucking species nor denies that they have emotions and feelings.

Oh no bro. You're gonna get called a liberal cuck now lol

Yeah man, that's just sad. I feel like if I say or do something against racism people will come with guns and stones against me.
I guess America is living the same thing we are living here in Brazil.

I have a black friend but Woodley's comments were idiotic.

Trump via billionaire clothesline from madison avenue
Toe3vn.gif

Lol what the fuck,

WHO without some serious mental problems view black people as another species in this day and age, due to the reasons you are listing lmfao. It is likely anybody on social media or writing these articles were never around when black people were in chains, so how are you acting like we have evolved watching this and still have these views.

Yes there are people who say shit like this, very minority neo-nazi groups, but remember. White people are the MAJORITY. And these neo-nazi groups are still WAY WAY WAY smaller than these BLM groups shouting racist shit and partaking in violent protests across America right now.

But I am not discussing these small minority groups, as they do not relate to the general population, there is not ONE person I have encountered in day to day activities who feel the way you just said in your message. And that is including the racist people I have met lol, nobody views them as a different fucking species nor denies that they have emotions and feelings.

You know what is a hyperbole,right?

Christmas said basically the same thing about Obama
Who gives a shit
The secret service gave a shit about it, they treated volkmann like he was a actually some kinda threat and I'm with volkmann fuck Obamacare, it's done nothing but raise rates and lower coverage, can't wait for thompson to put a foot up woodley's mallard ass

Shut up, Tyron you manlet. Trump is a legit 6'2" alpha, he'd ragdoll you even at his old age. He has a mean double from his old football days.

Anyone jumping on the anti-Trump bandwagon is a cuck. Would be hilarious to see Wonderboy's big smile in the first row behind Trump at his next speech.

#BuildTheWall #ImSorryButYouHaveToGo #AllLivesMatter #LawAndOrder #HillaryForPrison2016

#policestate
#stopandfrisk
#onlyminorities
#DonaldMussolini

for all his talk of racism, this is a racist remark by Woodley. If Obama talked about Ferguson, he doesn't have a problem, but a white man does it and he says to keep that word out of his mouth. Trump spoke of Ferguson in a way where he wants to help the situation, so Woodley needs to keep his mouth shut with these racist threats. I'll be rooting for Thompson now.

Back