Body Language. Eddie Alvarez

Yesh as you said he's a nobody and his fists and feet aren't considered weapons like Cowboys are. Also Cowboy would've wrecked that guy, cowboy doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. What would cowboy gain? Being able to take a dudes punch and smile is pretty alpha, that guy knew and the whole world knew that cowboy let him get away with one. Now sign a waiver and spar with cowboy after talking shit I've seen it first hand what he does
Shut up cowboy fanboy

Shut up cowboy fanboy
Ooooo so scared. Cowboy fights, simple as that doesn't matter who or when. Telling me to shut up, unlike you I type with my mouth closed, you mouth breather. I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you're not.

I was checking out the UFC 205 press conference, and I hate to say that it looks like Eddie Alvarez is showing traits that he is already beat before the fight. McGregor is playing the same script with every fight, i just dont get how fighters are not mentally prepared for the same script pre fight.

The only guy in the UFC he never managed to play this game with was with Nate Diaz.
Fighters on that card such as Jeremy Stephens or Cowboy wouldnt be falling for this.

What's your opinion on this blink?

074db360af0e220d67dca94c2aa9e3a5.gif

ah, fucking fanboys saying this retarded shit nonstop

he was laughing it out, dummy

Looked a little like ...

I'm gonna whoop Lucky Charm's ass.

dealwithit.gif

Conor does get gotten to quite a bit. He's an emotional fiery character. But I think he performs better that way.

He really wanted to hurt chad in their face off and was even talking shit right before the bell rang. I don't think he liked Chad, Aldo and I certainly don't think he likes Eddie.

Conor has proven he does shit off the cuff. He's wild, aggressive and hot tempered, but also extremely confident. It's a combination of all the above that fighters have to battle in the lead up. I'm sure it saps energy out of McGod's opponents dealing with a loose but controlled cannon.

Legit hurling full cans at a whole crew, touching and head butting Aldo, very aggressive with Mendes and Diaz.......he's been doing this since the beginning of his career. It's called being emotional.

This is Eddie's first time under the bright lights. He could fold before the bell rings like some other fighters have.

Eddie is shook big time, poor little bugger is already beaten :(

Look at the face off with Dos Anjos at the weigh ins. Eddie didn't look confident. The next night he finished Dos Anjos.

I was checking out the UFC 205 press conference, and I hate to say that it looks like Eddie Alvarez is showing traits that he is already beat before the fight. McGregor is playing the same script with every fight, i just dont get how fighters are not mentally prepared for the same script pre fight.

The only guy in the UFC he never managed to play this game with was with Nate Diaz.
Fighters on that card such as Jeremy Stephens or Cowboy wouldnt be falling for this.

I will make you a deal, TS - no joke. I will send you $2,000 dollars if you give me your name and address. I then want you to place a bet for me based on your analysis. If you're so confident and are correct, I will let you keep half the earnings if Conor wins. If not, I want you to not only give me back my $2,000, but I want you to give me an additional $500.

If you're so positive that body language is proving that Eddie will lose - why would you not take this offer of free money, big time ?

So TS is a body language expert. Just like everybody else who is in love with mcgregor and wants his opponent to be afraid.

I don't put much stock in these things but I must admit that in the face off Eddie looked like a teenager explaining why he acted irresponsibly to his dad.

stop with that crap,
after the first takedown, you will forget about all the press body language non sense

Didn't see anything other than Eddie laughing at and disrespecting Conor, who put up a fight early but was flustered, gasping for air and stumbling over his words about 8 mins in.

This.

Conor had a Justin Bieber like group of fans that cheered and bood for him on command, other than that Conor looked shook. 1-0 Eddie.

I can't wait to bet the house on Eddie and change my bum life

Back