Mousasi: "We have a lot of buildings now". Buys students residence

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
When it is all said and done, a lot of fighters will be giving seminars, teaching at small gyms or just broken.

This guy has been silently putting his fight money on real state for years now. 31 years old and could have been retired a while ago but until he hang the gloves his fortune keeps growing and so his perennial money incomes.

He called this one his "retirement pension". And also said Vitor was going to pay for it (with the bonus).

From 2:35

He's really smart with his money, yeah.

200.gif

When it is all said and done, a lot of fighters will be giving seminars, teaching at small gyms or just broken.

This guy has been silently putting his fight money on real state for years now. 31 years old and could have been retired a while ago but until he hang the gloves his fortune keeps growing and so his perennial money incomes.

He called this one his "retirement pension". And also said Vitor was going to pay for it (with the bonus).

From 2:35

See my property joke from that other thread made sense.
Good for him by the way. Very smart investment.

He said a couple of times that his brother was taking care of the money he made by investing in real estate.

Very smart indeed. Moose is not stupid enough to spend his money on unnecessary shit, he knows he has to prepare his life after MMA.

Moose is a great guy. This is a good example for younger fighters - if you're lucky enough to make that kind of money, investing in property is a great way to go instead of buying a new car for 60k.

Leiden is known as a student city so smart move by Mousasi.

Pfft. Yet he still can afford this monster of a car:

He's living his life as he should, like a rockstar - but with some clever investments on the side.

Seen any articles where he discusses this sort of stuff? Would be interested in hearing more about his thought process

I'm surprised a lot of other fighters aren't doing this...It's pretty simple...Buy property and rent them out; if you have a number of property that you're renting out you will be getting good income every month for basically the rest of your life...How do some fighters not figure that kind of shit out and end up broke? Makes no sense to me

I dont think mousasi understands, he wont get paid when vitor gets a performance bonus for knocking mousasi out

I'm surprised a lot of other fighters aren't doing this...It's pretty simple...Buy property and rent them out; if you have a number of property that you're renting out you will be getting good income every month for basically the rest of your life...How do some fighters not figure that kind of shit out and end up broke? Makes no sense to me
Doesn't Faber do the same together with his dad Theo? Dutch people are so smart.

Seen any articles where he discusses this sort of stuff? Would be interested in hearing more about his thought process

I said, I said, I said, sounds like he makes thousands of dollars per fight, then gives money to his smart brother to invest soundly. So...good genetics, skills and smart sibling seems to be the key to finacial success.

I fucking love Foghorn Leghorn though. Guy was brutal to that dog. He taught me be kind to animals.

Smart guy. He's not even making that superstar money and he's going to be much better off than them.

Imagine not paying rent at one of his investments. He rolls up, and you have no option but to pay or get your ass kicked.

You either have left hand, or right hand. Left hand is you putting money is my hand, or you can have right hand, I close it and punch you in the nose.

Back