Will You Be Happy for Ronda if She Becomes Champ Again?

It's whatever really hate to say it still haven't gotten into the whole WMMA thing but she does bring fans which is good for the fighters

I guess I'll be salty.
She didn't earn a title shot, she never has. It's not like they are filling in for an injuried fighter like in bisping's case or odd timing like lesnar. They don't respect their fighters that don't act like assholes.

Or will you be salty?
I will be saltier than country ham unless she shows a marked improvement in her attitude. If she does, as a Ronda hater, I think I could possible by happy for her.

I'm just uninterested in her like before. A year away from the sport just made me less interested.

Sorry, Hollys ass stole the thread.

I hope whoever she is fighting will destroy her in 10 seconds so we never have to hear about her again.

Holly has lost two in a row. She's irrelevant in the title picture.

Rhonda is coming off a year+ layoff after a devastating KO loss to Holms but somehow she is title shot worthy? Great logic for her to avoid a rematch

UFC needs Ronda so the new owners can earn back the investment that they put in.

DOn't want anyone to have the belt that runs from top opponents and hides from the sport if they lose.

So no, I hope she never touches the belt again. She only wants to fight if it is easy for her. If it isn't she isn't interested in being a real fighter.

DOn't want anyone to have the belt that runs from top opponents and hides from the sport if they lose.

So no, I hope she never touches the belt again. She only wants to fight if it is easy for her. If it isn't she isn't interested in being a real fighter.
You tard,if she won the belt none of that other shit you said matters.

I'd be happy for her. It takes guts to come back after getting her ass kicked like that and take on the champ knowing it could happen again in front of millions of people.

You tard,if she won the belt none of that other shit you said matters.

Yeah, it doesn't matter if someone wins that doesn't want to fight top contenders.
<36>

The stuff that Rousey fans will say to try and deny her embarrassments.

Yeah, it doesn't matter if someone wins that doesn't want to fight top contenders.
<36>

The stuff that Rousey fans will say to try and deny her embarrassments.
She would have beaten THE top fighter,and of course shed have to fight other top contenders,shes the champion. Thats what she had been doing before she lost.

Back