Prem Thread V46.

I had a really good thread made up once and tules just came and posted pure shit before i could finalize it.

Never forget

Let NF make the new one, what we need now is unity and inclusivity, not hatred

I almost gave up then too, TBF, but it got really good again midway through season 5. Been back to its Shane level best since.

Been working on the house with Agents of Shield on in the background. Was bored of it, but end of season 2 leading into 3 had got my attention to the point I actually sit and watch it properly now. Shame it started off so badly.

I've enjoyed Agents of Shield, my personal favourite over the others (Flash, Arrow etc) however the influx of the Marvel shows on Netflix have put me off though. I'm not sure I can go back to watching them.

lcmongaf_diagrams_flowchart.jpg

I've enjoyed Agents of Shield, my personal favourite over the others (Flash, Arrow etc) however the influx of the Marvel shows on Netflix have put me off though. I'm not sure I can go back to watching them.

Still yet to Finish Luke Cage, but it's just getting better and better. I watch Flash with my cousin, so I'll probably continue, but even he was getting bored last season. CW has 4 of those shows, I really don't get why they all have to air at the same time of the year. I ain't got time to watch them all... Especially when CL football is back.

Feooo Feooo sign da tingg!

btw guys, i tried 'chocolate wine' today

it's winning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back