Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What position? If he challenges anything I assume it'll be through the proper legal channels and our infallible system will do its job. Or are you insinuating armed revolt or something ? Like I said , your mind is filling in the empty space between his actual words.

He's said the election is being rigged and will be rigged on multiple occasions throughout the campaign. A recent case being just days ago. "I've been saying this for a long time. It's one big fix".
Do you actually listen to the guy you defend?

Trump just wants a normal relationship with Russia. Nothing wrong with it imo.

And Clinton needs an enemy for their "together stronger" bullshit.

To sum it up, Clinton will mean more war worldwide. She is way, way more dangerous than Trump for the global peace.

Putin wants him to win for a reason. He sees opportunity. Point blank. We shouldn't be doing him any favors.

Fake tits and abs like a dude isnt sending me the message you think it is bro
Don't yell at me.

monica.png

Fact check.org just came out and said the only accurate statement of the debates was when they called each other puppets.

He's said the election is being rigged and will be rigged on multiple occasions throughout the campaign. A recent case being just days ago. "I've been saying this for a long time. It's one big fix".
Do you actually listen to the guy you defend?
He said the same stuff in 2012 as well.

It really is not new for him.

And? Maybe he knows something you don't know.....maybe he doesn't. Still not seeing how " I'll wait and see" means " we're going full Bolshevik in this piece if I lose"

The insinuation, the outrage is predicated on interpreting his words as some vieled threat of physical violence.

I watched the entire debate....every word. I still see a biased little Aussie fleshing out a scenario that wasn't even discussed.

Could mean a legal challenge or it could mean pitchforks and torches. Your mind jumps straight to the latter.....it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Putin wants him to win for a reason. He sees opportunity. Point blank. We shouldn't be doing him any favors.

Yeah, opportunity for a normal relationship and just doing more business with each other. Why not to try it? At least a "normal" relationship between USA and Russia would be great for the whole world.

You sound like an old cold war veteran. Get over it.
Clinton will not help one single American with this old and aggressive Russian rhetoric.

Yeah, opportunity for a normal relationship and just doing more business with each other. Why not to try it? At least a "normal" relationship between USA and Russia would be great for the whole world.

You sound like an old cold war veteran. Get over it.
Clinton will not help one single American with this old and aggressive Russian rhetoric.

Russia has been hacking the fuck out of us lately and you think I'm using "aggressive Russian rhetoric?" Come on man.

They want a new us forigen policy and dialogues, to be fair we haven't been the most diplomatic when dealing with them.

CNN and Yougov snap polls both show hillary winning by a ~12% margin.

HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE, THE TODDLAS KILLIN ERRYBODY OUT HEAH!
qzpbhwmlhjsx.jpg

Over Trump? Yes. She will win. I asked you a question. Do you agree or disagree that if the Republicans nominated someone else, that candidate would have a very good chance to win?

Hillary is the second most hated candidate ever, Rubio, Kasich, Romney, Ryan and even Pataki would have steamrolled her.

Russia has been hacking the fuck out of us lately and you think I'm using "aggressive Russian rhetoric?" Come on man.

Honest question, do you think that Russia hacks more than NSA?

Dude, all powerful countries hack.

For example, the NSA hacked the shit out of Europe regarding pretty much everything.

Back