• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What happened bukowski82??

Yeah I recall debating back on forth on topics but him being pretty nice- going out of his way to message you and say merry Christmas or something.

Seemed like a good dude from what you can tell on a forum like sherdog
Buk didn't like me much at first. Then we started getting along. Regardless of how he left, I wish Bukowski the best in whatever he's doing.

A religious guy wondering where Bukowski82 is. There's humor in that.

Ultimately I think the guy meant well but dude seemed passionate to a fault. Too quick to insult people for differing viewpoints.
He and I got along. I know colby got along with him too.

What happened in the OT? I've never dared to wander over there.
Just a bunch of old guys talking about how great sherdog used to be. There are guys with very old join date that only post there, like you never see them posting anywhere else.

One of the funniest threads I've ever seen in my life is his weight loss thread.

Just a bunch of old guys talking about how great sherdog used to be. There are guys with very old join date that only post there, like you never see them posting anywhere else.
Bz2dLQGIUAEHhxD.jpg

Lol, why would that story matter? That's why I don't go to the OT, it's just full of man children and pointless internet fights.

God how pathetic
I think that is old OT like the kind you read about in the archives. If you go to OT now it's a bunch if older guys who try very hard to be immature but it's kind of an obvious act.

It's like watching very old rock stars still trying to rock out but looking very uncomfortable to watch.

The-Rolling-Stones-Press-Claude-Gassian-Crop.jpg

I think that is old OT like the kind you read about in the archives. If you go to OT now it's a bunch if older guys who try very hard to be immature but it's kind of an obvious act.

It's like watching very old rock stars still trying to rock out but looking very uncomfortable to watch.

The-Rolling-Stones-Press-Claude-Gassian-Crop.jpg
painfully accurate

i remember about 13 years ago when i first started MMA i said to my coach that i saw something off the sherdog forums...and they stopped me right there...And said sherdog forums?? And all bursted out laughing. I was like what's wrong with the sherdog forums?

The underground forums was the spot back then. Though it's turned into alot like sherdog now though since mma has blown up- both places have their trolls and people smack talk alot. I don't mind it though but the underground 10 years ago was pretty cool spot.

i remember about 13 years ago when i first started MMA i said to my coach that i saw something off the sherdog forums...and they stopped me right there...And said sherdog forums?? And all bursted out laughing. I was like what's wrong with the sherdog forums?

The underground forums was the spot back then. Though it's turned into alot like sherdog now though since mma has blown up- both places have their trolls and people smack talk alot. I don't mind it though but the underground 10 years ago was pretty cool spot.
there are some serious coaches and fighters in the striking and grappling sub forums. The rest of the site? It is what it is.

LOL @ letting any of you fucks actually make me feel bad irl. Sucks that Buk was that sensitive.

Okay now that we've established Buk is alive and well..which is a good thing.

Now let's narrow down who is the real Buk in this thread. He's got to be one of these posters posting in here.

@Bobby Boulders ...are you Buk?

Back