Gastelum looking to KO Cerrone

Best go for the ribs first. I hope Cowboy can get the win though.

Best go for the ribs first. I hope Cowboy can get the win though.

He looks like he's BEEN going for the ribs...and the fried chicken, chocolate cake, burritos, and quesadillas.

He should just overpower Donald 'Jealous' Cerrone for three rounds.

Cowboy has only been dropped twice from head shots in 22 UFC fights. Good luck.

Maybe it's just me but Gastelum looks kinda intimidated or starstruck by Cowboy.

Cowboy's striking has become so good lately. I hope Gastelum indeed tries to KO him.

I think Gastelum may have this one

Cerrone's 'I don't give a fuck' attitude is not the attitude of a winner nor do I believe that's really him. You don't get this far thinking like that. Talented, but as a top level athlete his head isn't where it should be. He needs to 'give a fuck'. Just an observation.

He looks like he's BEEN going for the ribs...and the fried chicken, chocolate cake, burritos, and quesadillas.

Be nice now, I posted previous if he stays out of the Taco Bell and comes in his tick WW frame I called the Gasman KO in 2 on my Tapology...

I got Gastulum.
Hes improved a ton in his past few fights.

He isnt going to gas himself trying to crack Donalds chin. He will go for the liver shot. Plus, Cerrone hasnt been hit in his last 3 fights. Donald can take a liver shot. Barboza lit his liver and body up with hard kicks. Pettis found that sweet spot with the shin and RDA found it with the knee. I wonder if Cerrone would have the questionable liver if he wouldn't have lost some of his guts and stomach to the knife after a wreck? This will be a tough test for cowboy. Same coach as RDA and also a southpaw. Every Cerrone loss is to a southpaw except Varner, but that fight was a clusterfuck illegal knee.

Target the glass liver if that is your goal. Cowboys chin is solid, his liver, not so much.

BUT - I think Cerrone gets this by being more well rounded overall, and having faced much stiffer competition overall.

Back