Snoop Dogg commentating on Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Michael Johnson

I vote to replace Mike Goldberg with Snoop, him and Joe Rogan would be bonkers :D

Full version. Looks like Snoop was rooting for johnson LOL.

"Someone throw the fuckin towel in!! Help!" LOL

"He getting beat like he got 2 or 3 n**gas helping him. You gettin' beat like you getting jumped cuh" LMAO Snoop is too much.

Khabib was beating MJ so bad Snoop is asking for help.

The people at Fox need to give DC a broom and Snoop his job at the desk.

That was an epic beat down... and to think MJ started out so good in the stand up tagging Khabib in every exchange. All it took was one take down to completely change the fight. Strong chin and GREAT dominant grappling... Conor will have quite the challenge with this one.

As everything this dude Snoop Dogg does in life, this is boring shit.

"He gettin beat up like its a gang of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:'s on him"......accurate description

HABIB HABIB lol. Is he this hilarious all the time?

That was an epic beat down... and to think MJ started out so good in the stand up tagging Khabib in every exchange. All it took was one take down to completely change the fight. Strong chin and GREAT dominant grappling... Conor will have quite the challenge with this one.

I still think mj could have won the fight if he didnt go for that choke

edit: also the vid is not funny. I had to turn it off after 30 seconds because he was so fucking annoying

"He don't want to get to the 3rd round, he getting fucked up man"

LOL

He's never even heard of him and yet even to him its apparent that he deserves a title shot. Well played snoop.

That was seriously so unbelieveably savage. I've never seen Khabib so viscous. It was like a father beating the shit out of a child.

I think it's awesome that people still doubt him, so I get odds like -150 when he should have been -1500 for ages now.

Back