• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

USFC4 - ALVAREZ vs McGREGOR - UFC 205: Mega AV bet thread

Who is the amazing artist that designed that?

giphy.gif

Man that AV is F'ed up. Probably did you dirtier then all the gay s#!t.

Oh definitely. These are the best punishments you can dish out with AVs. Maybe sherbros should get to know their opponents a bit more for future USFC events: their country of origin, their favorite fighters/celebrities etc. This way we can tailor AVs for individuals that shit on everything they love for maximum psersonal humiliation, instead of having a bunch of generic gay AVs like we have now.

emotanormalbez.gif

@copyandpasteguy @Jermei

Sorry to take so long, my nagging wife is about to go into labor and apparently I have other things to do

giphy.gif

EDIT: I'm sorry about the first shitty one, I thought I cleared up that i'd made yet another (see above) poor drunken decision in haste, and that a new one was coming. This is the real shit.

@copyandpasteguy @Jermei

Sorry to take so long, my nagging wife is about to go into labor and apparently I have other things to do

giphy.gif

EDIT: I'm sorry about the first shitty one, I thought I cleared up that i'd made yet another (see above) poor drunken decision in haste, and that a new one was coming. This is the real shit.

Thank you for sorting your priorities correctly.

UPDATED RANKINGS POST USFC 4:

Top 20:
1: @Pixelated 30 PTS
2: @McgreGOATsLeft 24 PTS
3: @Quiver 20 PTS
4: @Sjb1888 14 PTS
5T: @Toxxus 13 PTS
5T: @AMST Vallon 13 PTS
5T: @WhatNOW 13 PTS
8 : @LilChuckLil 12 PTS
9T: @Jawth 10 PTS
9T: @Jin Akutsu 10 PTS
9T: @Peteyandjia 10 PTS
9T: @ZackZed 10 PTS
9T: @DocK 10 PTS
9T: @Weuylf 10 PTS
9T: @Ar145984 10 PTS
9T: @Gabe 10 PTS
17T: @essieyessie 9 PTS
17T: @Codpiece 9 PTS
19T: @WalterSobchak 8 PTS
19T: @EOW 8 PTS

Complete Rankings are Here:

Points work in this manner:

Win FK: 7
Win AV/SIG: 5
Win AV: 3
Win Sig: 2

Only have location and/or belt bet? Grow a pair and come back next time, 0 POINTS.

Lose FK: - 6
Lose AV/SIG: -4
Lose AV: -2
Lose SIG: -1

Special bets (i.e. t-shirt bets, post only pictures for a set of time, etc.) net you 5 points for a win, no loss of points for a loss. They do not go on your record either. These are considers bonuses, and you are therefore not penalized for losing.

We here at USFC 4 value your opinions and love hearing about what you guys think. You guys are the cornerstone of this company and we would be nothing without you. If any of you have a concern or issue with the rankings, or how they're done, I invite you to write to our complaint department. Located right here:

latest

If you think I've made a mistake with your points (it does happen) then come with proof when you question it. Screenshots, or links to back up EVERY ONE OF YOUR points. Then I'll be happy to help you out.

@HomeRun916 @Skirm @Clippy Guys, I have bittersweet opinions on you all. You're all 0-4, while I'm glad and appreciative that you've participated in all of our contests, it's beyond embarrassing that you can't get a win between the three of you. At this point, I would highly consider suicide or admittance into a psychiatric ward.

@DS7 you're tied for 45th place. Settle down little guy.

Last edited:
And with that, I believe we're done with USFC 4, a few bets withstanding. @neverwas and @PrettyDamRandom still have some t-shirts to buy, but I think we're good to go. @Jermei lead us in to the promise land (when you have the time of course).

Oh definitely. These are the best punishments you can dish out with AVs. Maybe sherbros should get to know their opponents a bit more for future USFC events: their country of origin, their favorite fighters/celebrities etc. This way we can tailor AVs for individuals that shit on everything they love for maximum psersonal humiliation, instead of having a bunch of generic gay AVs like we have now.

emotanormalbez.gif
We need to work on a special President Elect Trump AV for @essieyessie , when I beat her in the rematch.

I dropped from 4th to 43rd overall... fuck.

Wtf why do we lose points for losing? No sport in the world takes away points.... weak. I don't spprove of this but whatever. 4th to 43rd my ass, whats my real rank? I have 2 wins and im below people who are 1-0. That makes no sense.

I dropped from 4th to 43rd overall... fuck.

Wtf why do we lose points for losing? No sport in the world takes away points.... weak. I don't spprove of this but whatever. 4th to 43rd my ass, whats my real rank? I have 2 wins and im below people who are 1-0. That makes no sense.
Shut the fuсk up, you goof.

Shut the fuсk up, you goof.

I can't endorse your rankings. You and somerville came up with that? ...allowing someone who wins once with one bet to have more points than someone with 2 wins and 4 bets....
<{cruzshake}>

I can't endorse your rankings. You and somerville came up with that? ...allowing someone who wins once with one bet to have more points than someone with 2 wins and 4 bets....
<{cruzshake}>
This is literally the 4th event, and you're just now taking issue with them? That's on you playboy, if you had a problem, you should have brought it up before. You need to be penalized for losing, in every sport you get penalized for losing. Don't be a sore loser bruv, you're too old for that.

This is literally the 4th event, and you're just now taking issue with them? That's on you playboy, if you had a problem, you should have brought it up before. You need to be penalized for losing, in every sport you get penalized for losing. Don't be a sore loser bruv, you're too old for that.

First time I ever saw the rankings was for this event when i posted them and i never would have guess points would be deleted for losing... this time next year EOW will be tied for fourth with all the other 1-0 members while others might be 6-5 with negative points and below the USFC 1-0 GOATS who rule the rankings. Your system is flawed.

Back