• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP TUF 24 Finale: Johnson vs Elliott Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/ 3am UK

Ninth title defense. If you don't respect the skill and the fighter, you probably don't like this sport outside of knockouts...

I hope this crowd doesn't sway the judges. MM has dominated since round 1.

Elliot is tough but this is kind of embarrassing for the image of MMA being a high level sport.
he defied expectations but also has lost every round after the first, which he really only got his opportunity because mighty mouse went for that armbar.

Elliots best round was 1. He's pretty much been powering through MM's control by sheer strength. Some nice scrambles here and there but that's it.

Rinse...repeat....repeat

OMG Herb actually threatened MM to stand him up. After like 10 minutes of side control.

Gotta question Elliott's fighting iq. He needs to keep it on his feet, as good as he is getting it to the ground he doesn't want to grapple with DJ.

OMG Herb actually threatened MM to stand him up. After like 10 minutes of side control.
Apparently side control isn't a dominant position.

Respect to Elliot. He'll win some fights in the UFC for sure.

No need for that MM v Cruz superfight now would be the same as the first fight.

I'm a terrible person but i still don't really like 125. It's not something i really want to see on the PPV's. Especially in a bigger cage. :( Sorry.

bOh4xri.gif

Back