NFL Discussion v23: Who will win the West?

Who wins the division?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that defense is going to get them to the second round at best.

Don't need the D to be lights out. All we need is the offense to play like they can a Mack to continue laying like he is

Well, if you can't beat the Shitinals, then you're not going to do shit in the playoffs if you even get there

giphy.gif

You're getting pretty ridiculous man.

Diz, why can't you just enjoy the OAK/DEN/KC (almost SD lol) rivalry meaning something again? The Raiders are finally contenders again and you're being catty like a 16-year-old girl jealous of the prom queen.
While I would normally agree with any analogy that equates Oakland to a bunch of queens, I can't endorse this one. They are in a great position, but they havent won anything of consequence yet.

Remember me when all you have to show for this season is a higher draft pick.

Remember me when I told you all offseason that the raiders will finish better than the Donks.

Remember me when I told you all offseason that the raiders will finish better than the Donks.
To be fair though you do seem like the type of stupid prick that would say this every year so you can't take too much credit.

To be fair though you do seem like the type of stupid prick that would say this every year so you can't take too much credit.

Nah, when we were bad I knew it and never made excuses. When Reggie was hired I said 5 years and these team will be legit.

It's pretty amazing what Reggie has done in basically 3 years. His first two years are a wash as he was cleaning up Als mess and had shit draft picks because of Hue.

When was your last ring? Were you even born?

I'm too lazy to make a new thread, but here is a gif for @PUO3 or any other Raider dickhead that wants to start one.

susqeg6pnep9sqf9exiu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back