UFC 206, Waldo, End of Year Shoop Thread and Santa Hat AV's

Status
Not open for further replies.
14whw5.gif

but seriously, it looks like pixel art pretty much......

.... @Empty Emp to the rescue? 3x ISL Winner and Artist!

It's from an 80's arcade game Double Dragon

giphy.gif

If you could get Santa hats on both Fedor and Putin, you'd be my hero.

haha that Grinch face is awesome, but I had to tweak a few things slightly ;)

qSy3b61.jpg

nice you cleaned up her chin and maybe some yuckies around her face.. i matched her skin tone to the original image which had that yellow tone.

It's from an 80's arcade game Double Dragon

giphy.gif
OHHHH I know Double Dragon ;) I just meant it's sprites, so Empty Emp may be more experienced working with it. I was a pussy as a kid, I'd jump into the pit at the end rather than fighting my brother to see who won the girl ... cause he'd always whup me bad haha

I still remember some of the cheats :D

Not really Christmas, but this image came up while searching for Xmas images and I thought it would be good for Butterbean...

X8AXnMZ.jpg

butterbean.jpg

MM as Yellow Bastard...

mm-yellow-bastard-jpg.175147

Attachments

• mm-yellow-bastard.jpg
    mm-yellow-bastard.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 203
winderboy-pole-vault-jpg.175199

Attachments

• winderboy-pole-vault.jpg
    winderboy-pole-vault.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 178
This is the best thing ever !!
I wanna show my friend, how do I save/send it ?
When I copy/save, it just stores a still pic.

If you go back to the original post, press play and right click on it. You will have a bunch of options such as "Copy Video URL" and "Download video file".

If that doesn't work you can CLICK ON THIS to go to the page where the video is hosted.

If you go back to the original post, press play and right click on it. You will have a bunch of options such as "Copy Video URL" and "Download video file".

If that doesn't work you can CLICK ON THIS to go to the page where the video is hosted.

Thankyou :), I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to computers and what not...
Desperately wanna learn how to 'shoop' and make gifs but don't know where to start.
You are the sherdog GOAT
cheers BWR

Thankyou :), I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to computers and what not...
Desperately wanna learn how to 'shoop' and make gifs but don't know where to start.
You are the sherdog GOAT
cheers BWR

Mahalo man. Hit me up anytime brah. I love talking Shop. Can get you started out if you would like. The secret to making gifs is patience. If you have that, then you will do OK. It can take an hour per second to do a gif... depending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back