Mitt Romney....LOL

This is pretty funny I LOLd. But the joke gets ruined once you find out that the pick he ended up going with is the chairman and C.E.O of Exxon :(
#DrainTheSwamp

was he gonna bring his binder of biddies to the SOS?

lol at Romney

This is pretty funny I LOLd. But the joke gets ruined once you find out that the pick he ended up going with is the chairman and C.E.O of Exxon :(
#DrainTheSwamp

He's not a life long politician, who can be bought and sold. That's what Trump was talking about.

I don't remember him saying he wasn't going to hire wealthy people.

And you think that's a good thing? Lol

So between the options of

A. Trump considered Romney because he's qualified and Trump is bale to look past petty personal problems.

B. Trump acted liked a scorned teenage girl by using his position as POTUS to hurt Romney's feels

You think B is the better option?

Think about that for a second. Does anyone you know irl act that way?

Internet trolls like Heretic act that way.

Again can you tell me what his play was?

If he wasn't seriously considering Romney for the position what did he gain from meeting with him?
you're asking this ? like we don't know Trump is the greatest Troll since Ali G/Borat

this is a political version of that classic Posh Spice/Beckham interview w/ Ali G.

He' literally doing it for the lulz IMO

He's not a life long politician, who can be bought and sold. That's what Trump was talking about.

Drain the swamp wasn't about eliminating corruption?

instead, of picking a life-long politician he picks one of the guys who does the buying and selling of politicians. Cut out the middle man I guess.

instead, of picking a life-long politician he picks one of the guys who does the buying and selling of politicians. Cut out the middle man I guess.

I won't deny that there is some cause for concern, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

lol at Romney and integrity. He lambasted Trump throughout the campaign (and it's not as if he was in competition for the job, so past allusions to HRC/BO and GHWB / Reagan fall flat) with everything he had. He is a dog at the table begging for scraps.

I do remember you guys complaining about pay to play politics though.

Turns out Trump's cabinet has paid more to pay than any other cabinet in history, over $11 million dollars in personal donations.. that's not counting the active fundraisers Steve and Linda and others were running.

Drain the swamp wasn't about eliminating corruption?

Draining the swamp, like many of his promises, will come to have a very fluid, adjustable meaning.

I don't know what that means but gracias mi hermano

It means that people from DF are the worst kind of Mexicans, so if she is hot and well-mannered then it means her family isnt really from there.

guadalajara-america-0.jpg

chil8.jpeg

But then again im a 6' tall northener so to me everyone down south are just lesser folk.

5D9.jpg

Im just kidding though, but yeah, fuck Mexico city.

Trump has binders full of Secretary of State prospects.

Back