Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great TV show. Was it popular in the US?

No, I stumbled upon it on netflix. That and the Inbetweeners, top gear, and the exactly one episode of peep show I watched were great. You fuckers do television right.

my friend does. cost about $2k. waste of money imo.
Your friend must have gone out and bought a professional videography drone. I have the Phantom 3 standard at work that I use for videography and it shoots 1080 video and costs $400.

My friend had a drone service he was making good side money on but apparently they're now regulated and not as profitable so he bailed

you cant fly them in city within 50m of a building apparently

Th
you cant fly them in city within 50m of a building apparently
That sucks, no such rule here. I has to be under 400ft, not within 5 miles of an airport, in your sight, and not at night according to US FAA laws.

73964793.jpg

It's Friday, and it's my last day at work until after Christmas! Even today shouldn't be too bad: I'm working from home, have my youngest son's Christmas show thing and then Dr's in the evening, so won't actually be doing too much in the way of work.

Tonight I may make a guest appearance at my old Thai Boxing club for their Christmas do - I think I've been twice this year so it's justified.

Tomorrow we have a 50th birthday party which is fancy dress withbthe theme being 1966 or 1994, so my family and I are going as characters from Street Fighter, as the movie was released in 1994, and I'm guessing that predictably, most men will be going as the 1966 England World Cup winning team.

Sunday will be last bit of training and packing for Disneyland Paris and then Monday we're off!

What does everyone else have going on?

Tonight I am watching Rogue One.

Tomorrow, lifting then BJJ then going for a burger at Solita (I have mentioned it before).

Sunday I am going to binge watch Planet Earth II after lifting and do some last bits of shopping for Xmas.

Lifting tonight, Lifting Sunday.

Rogue One with my son on Sunday

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party/House Warming Party on Saturday.

Finish off the rest of my shopping for the wife's stocking.

Tonight I am watching Rogue One.

Tomorrow, lifting then BJJ then going for a burger at Solita (I have mentioned it before).

Sunday I am going to binge watch Planet Earth II after lifting and do some last bits of shopping for Xmas.
Was that where you suggested we go on a date? I'm up for it next time I'm near Manchester.

Going to see a play tonight based on the WWI truce where they played soccer in no mans land.

Tomorrow we have an exhibition match between our gym and another local one in this Carolina league to start the season.

Then after that the coaches dinner party at my friends new joint. They have an impressive agave bar and I intend to behave badly.

Trying to catch that Arrival movie on Sunday.

Dan O and any other oly guys: Any recommendation on an oly bar? It will be stored in my garage that can vary from around 40 degrees to 100 degrees between seasons. Not sure if that matters.

Going to see a play tonight based on the WWI truce where they played soccer in no mans land.
There was a pretty good Christmas TV advert based on that over here a few years back..I'll try and dig it out and post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back