Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

So is Sangmanee staying at 135 now?

he was supposed to fight thanonchai initially, kongsak was a late replacement. he could probably bounce between both classes but he seems a bit small for that weight.

Tanonchai is out for 6 months, let's see who Saengmanee fights next.

Sud was never really exceptional in the first place (fun to watch though) but he really has fallen off in the last few years and comes in completely out of shape. Saiyok had a few decent moments but Yusef just bullied him in the clinch, kinda went as expected. Does thailand have any 65-70kg standouts aside from Yodwicha and PTT? I don't really follow those weights outside of a few fights here and there.
At 67 those two guys are the real standouts. Then there are some of the bigger 140 lbs guys who have no trouble at 67 like Manasak. At 70 Denpanom is very good and there are a few other decent guys.

Changpuek/ponthong won the super muaythai grand final 4man for a truck over the weekend
(ill post video when i find it again)
here is pakorn's fight from a couple weeks back

Last edited:
meh.

Muay Ties and Thai Fight are not updating the fights mentioned here it seems.

No shame in losing to Yusef, plus Saiyok has a cool style and cool tattoos. I hope they keep him around. I wouldn't care all that much if they got rid of Sud, but he will still beat most foreigners they bring in.

What happened to Sean's shin against PTT ? Broken ? Looked pretty painful.

japanese fighter winning by KO at lumpinee....the new superstar of striking?

Back