Milo Yiannopoulos gets $250k book deal. SJW's have meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
who gives a fuck about this guy? he's only famous because of twitter drama, not because he actually accomplished anything in his life

too bad we dont have guys like christopher hitchens around - you know, guys that actually do some investigative journalism, guys who actually research their material and travel to all of the worlds hot spots to see what hes talking about first hand

milo runs his mouth like a little bitch he is, cause thats all he can do - if he showed up in iran or bagdad like hitchens he wouldnt leave his hotel.

is this the best conservatives/alt-right/whatnot can do ?

I'm baffled as to how milo is more popular then much smarter guys like ben shapiro

also lol at 250k being a lucrative book deal - well maybe it is in the shit realm he operates in

Don't even bother responding to that dude. He's bigoted towards white people and thinks he know everything about the US, when he's actually a Canadian.

He wants to point fingers and call people racists and White Supremacists when he fully supports the BLM's Canadian chapter. A Black Supremacy hate group.

Just check out this tweet from the Co-founder.

Canadian-Black-Lives-Matter-Organizer-Tweets-About-Killing-Men-and-White-Folks-620x436.jpg

Say what you want about the alt right, but they are not this blatantly racist.

Totally agree.
I see a lot of posts like that online.

I follow many conservative people on Twitter and not once have I seen them post or even retweet anything that is even remotely racist or intolerant.
Yet I see posts like that all the time, even from celebrities.

So how is it my problem that there is a mass amount of ignorant people who don't consider Alt-Right a White Supremacist ideology even though it was coined by Richard Spencer a White Supremacist to describe his White Nationalist Supremacy movement.

Do I call those people stupid or do I call them ignorant White Supremacist sympathizers?

You guys can keep using the term, il keep calling you White Supremacists.

Because that's what the term was created for, white supremacy.

I've already said that I don't consider myself alt-right, I'm not sure what you don't understand about that.
Regardless of how the 'movement' started is almost irrelevant now because the majority of people just think of it as an outspoken side of the right/conservative side of things.
Plenty of groups, organizations and movement start as one thing and develop into another, and it's only a tiny minority who cling on to how it first started.

You only use the term 'white supremacist' because it's a buzz word. Just like racist, bigot and transphobe are buzzwords.
You throw it about so much, completely out of context, that it starts to lose all meaning.

Eh. A flamboyant guy worked himself a niche in the dumb republican ideas market. $250k is not a big payday either. They're probably figuring there is a limited number of butthurt anti-feminism people willing to buy his crap.

$250K pales in comparison to your last book deal, I'm sure.

lmao the thread title specifically notes SJWs having meltdowns, and on the very first page of the thread you instantly have... SJWs having meltdowns

For a start, all the people who have currently put it at number 5 on the Amazon best seller list based on pre-orders alone.
For a start, all the people who have currently put it at number 5 on the Amazon best seller list based on pre-orders alone.

Go figure. Stupid people giving other stupid people their money.

Go figure. Stupid people giving other stupid people their money.

Dismissing hundreds of people as stupid just like that.
So intolerant.

Milo as "Ivana Wall"

23-1-Cropped-640x480.jpg

2-1.jpg

6.jpg

IMG_0696-1.jpg

giphy.gif

I've already said that I don't consider myself alt-right, I'm not sure what you don't understand about that.
Regardless of how the 'movement' started is almost irrelevant now because the majority of people just think of it as an outspoken side of the right/conservative side of things.
Plenty of groups, organizations and movement start as one thing and develop into another, and it's only a tiny minority who cling on to how it first started.

You only use the term 'white supremacist' because it's a buzz word. Just like racist, bigot and transphobe are buzzwords.
You throw it about so much, completely out of context, that it starts to lose all meaning.

Iv never seen the term alt-right used outside of Right-wing sub forums like 4chan or The White Supremacist daily news.

So you are wrong, because Alt-right is not a popular term. It's a term used like Cuck.

Only by far-righties.

Alt-right = White Supremacy.

You far-righties can't change the meaning no matter how hard you deny it.

Iv never seen the term alt-right used outside of Right-wing sub forums like 4chan or The White Supremacist daily news.

So you are wrong, because Alt-right is not a popular term. It's a term used like Cuck.

Only by far-righties.

Why are you going on sub forums of 4chan and white supremacist news sites??!
Actually, they probably aren't white supremacist news sites at all are they. They are just news sites that you don't happen to agree with so, hey, just bring out the racist card right?

See, you like to label people into one group to make yourself feel more comfortable.
It's absolutely no different to labelling all black people as criminals just because a black guy robbed your house once.

I'm an atheist and pro-choice, so how on earth i'm supposed to be a 'far righty' is baffling.

Only by far-righties.

Personally, I don't deny it. I simply don't care. By definition, White Supremacy is something I don't have to worry about.

Intolerant, angry and hateful.
Well you certainly fit right in to the Left!

Far from a liberal, actually.

To be honest I agree with some of Milo's sentiments and will admit he's occasionally entertaining. But he stands for absolutely nothing. Just another reactionary figure profiting from poking fun at the lowest common denominator.

Only by far-righties.

Alt Right does not equate to white supremacy.

It's a group (if I may call it that) intended to push white interest and policies revolving around ethno-nationalism.

It's not implying whites are superior, however they are race realists and understand that the media and politicians have largely undermined the "white identity" as a means of subjecting the country to some perverse form of multiculturalism.

Far from a liberal, actually.

To be honest I agree with some of Milo's sentiments and will admit he's occasionally entertaining. But he stands for absolutely nothing. Just another reactionary figure profiting from poking fun at the lowest common denominator.

Well he's just someone who is very flamboyant, intelligent and outspoken.
He's not simply a 'twitter troll' (when he wasn't banned!) as some like to describe him tho.
He's appeared on Sky News, Channel 4 and the BBC several times in one on one debates and group debates.
I know people who can't stand him but they generally agree that he makes some very good points, it's just the way he puts them across and how he follows up which annoys them.

So on one hand he'll make a good point about the wage gap issue and then he'll compare feminism to cancer. The latter is what puts a lot of people off him, on top of him critisizing Islam etc obviously.

Well he's just someone who is very flamboyant, intelligent and outspoken.
He's not simply a 'twitter troll' (when he wasn't banned!) as some like to describe him tho.
He's appeared on Sky News, Channel 4 and the BBC several times in one on one debates and group debates.
I know people who can't stand him but they generally agree that he makes some very good points, it's just the way he puts them across and how he follows up which annoys them.

So on one hand he'll make a good point about the wage gap issue and then he'll compare feminism to cancer. The latter is what puts a lot of people off him, on top of him critisizing Islam etc obviously.

Oh I'm aware, I've actually enjoyed quite a few of his videos and media appearances. However I don't believe there's anything to him outside of "feminism is cancer, look I suck black cock".

I'd respect him more if he actually stood for an idealogy and did away with all of his goofy antics. Reactionary figures are good and all, but at the end of the day I think his motive is profit. Same with McInnes, Thernovich, Lauren Southern, and Paul Joseph Watson.

They want to sell us shirts and books, and empty our wallets as if that's going to provoke any sort of change in our social/political climate.

Oh I'm aware, I've actually enjoyed quite a few of his videos and media appearances. However I don't believe there's anything to him outside of "feminism is cancer, look I suck black cock".

I'd respect him more if he actually stood for an idealogy and did away with all of his goofy antics. Reactionary figures are good and all, but at the end of the day I think his motive is profit. Same with McInnes, Thernovich, Lauren Southern, and Paul Joseph Watson.

They want to sell us shirts and books, and empty our wallets as if that's going to provoke any sort of change in our social/political climate.

But he has to do that to stand out really.
The fact that he's gay helps a lot, because the Left are extremely worried about going against any kind of minority and I think that helps with him getting more media exposure.
If he was a straight white guy saying the things he has, there is absolutely no way on earth he'd have ever been on Sky News or the BBC.

He doesn't want to be some kind of revolutionary, he just feels like he's standing up against the political correctness and mass virtue signalling which has been about for the last few years.
More and more people are doing the same.

And of course he wants to sell stuff and make money, that's his job.

But he has to do that to stand out really.
The fact that he's gay helps a lot, because the Left are extremely worried about going against any kind of minority and I think that helps with him getting more media exposure.
If he was a straight white guy saying the things he has, there is absolutely no way on earth he'd have ever been on Sky News or the BBC.

He doesn't want to be some kind of revolutionary, he just feels like he's standing up against the political correctness and mass virtue signalling which has been about for the last few years.
More and more people are doing the same.

And of course he wants to sell stuff and make money, that's his job.

Milo has been a stand out far before the bleach blonde hair and absurd antics. However, now it's trendy to speak out against SJWs and PC culture, so of course he feels he has to up the ante. I wish he'd drop the gimmicks and let his message speak for him... The problem is, his message has been recycled by himself and countless others for the last year and it's becoming less controversial and more socially accepted. Hence why he dresses in drag, or goes on about fucking black dudes, or generally makes a mockery out of himself.

Again, I have no problem with Milo's message. I just can't stand how he carries himself. His personality traits show a blatant narcissist and this is something that's occurred because of wealth and exposure.

If you watch videos from years prior you'll see what I mean. No ritzy dyed hair, no emphasis on selling moronic shirts and books, no loony behavior. Just a message.

It happens to many, so I can't fault him, but after countless posts with designer clothes, wads of cash, and fanciful vacations I am under the impression that he's merely repeating what he's been saying for ages to get a shekel or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back