RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016: Final Round (Discussion) DEC 31 1:00AM EST (TONIGHT!)

intermission!

large.jpg

tumblr_nzsfdfdIvR1s86cb2o1_500.jpg

miyabi-isshiki-super-boobs.jpg

Nonami-Takizawa-1124605.jpg
Helmer brings it!! This is an intermission.

4-5 fights possible for 2017, scouting all over for new talent. Pumping freakshow fights for Gabi is my best attempt.
4 or 5 shows in 2017. Next event is April 2016. Rizin is doing well and is right up there. Discussed the event and Jazzy (new fighter signed). Traveling the world a lot to find new fighters. Teshin is future JMMA star (possibly Yoshida or Sakuraba level).

Thanks!

I logged off and now back and couldn't find this thread...it's now in the UFC discussion?? Did Rizin's growing popularity take over the UFC-Conor forum, lol.

Which is ironic considering how much better the 29/12 card was, but the forum went down over the entire event.

If you don't mind me asking how much did tickets go for? Curious as to how much they charge over there.

I don't quite remember the exact amount but I do recall being surprised that the tickets weren't expensive, realize that's not really answering the question.

I bought them at a convenience store with help from the cash clerk and it was maybe a 30-40 ride from Tokyo.

Before this match starts, here is Mayuko Iwasa
4XgAvXB.jpg

LelLSUt.jpg

dh6CUIR.jpg

bMekyTq.jpg

Back