FACT: Nunes is a bigtime draw. She pulls in over 1M PPV buys every card she headlined.

Maybe it has to do with her opponents being the draws now in her next title defense we will see if she is truly a draw. Beating Ronda rousey was a huge step and launch for her career
Tate wasn't a draw

Nobody cares about Nunes. How in the world would you sell that? Maybe early prelim?

Maybe it has to do with her opponents being the draws now in her next title defense we will see if she is truly a draw. Beating Ronda rousey was a huge step and launch for her career

You think Tate drew in the millions? lol

Jacking another thread isn't at all impressive. Especially, since it was a shit thread... The FIRST time we saw it.

If you're going to K-Flo a thread. Make it a good one at least.

yNoN8nW.gif

The numbers have spoken... Nunes is the new PPV draw! o_O

Well, on paper she does have 2 1 million plus buy ppv's, but how 'bout we see how the numbers are when she fights Shevchenko or Pena before we declare Amanda the new Queen of PPV

Lol... watch Nunes co-headline the next McGregor card... this sh*t will be off the hook then! haha....

Everyone in my town loves her. She is definitely a draw if the UFC believes it.

Well, on paper she does have 2 1 million plus buy ppv's, but how 'bout we see how the numbers are when she fights Shevchenko or Pena before we declare Amanda the new Queen of PPV
Come on bro... get real... the numbers have spoken. :rolleyes:

This reminds me of when people said that Rashad was a huge draw because he kept headlining crazy stacked cards. Just to be clear, he was a decent draw, but his PPV numbers were helped tremendously by his opponents and cards.

Never said she did
She fought people who were bigger draws than her

UFC 200 was a success because of the landmark aspect Brock lesnar carried that event

"Maybe it has to do with her opponents being the draws "

giphy.gif

I don't know what's trolling or straight stupidity anymore on sherdog.

D
"Maybe it has to do with her opponents being the draws "

giphy.gif
um do you not comprehend that I said Tate is a bigger draw os that hard for you to understand

I never said Tate was a huge draw if that is what you are implying. The post is saying that Amanda Nunes is a huge draw but in both instances she main evented the people fighting her were the draw or the media was putting more attention on Nunes opponents
Which was Rousey and Tate

People are familiar with them

I'm sitting down by the way looking at the foolery lol

D

um do you not comprehend that I said Tate is a bigger draw os that hard for you to understand

I never said Tate was a huge draw if that is what you are implying. The post is saying that Amanda Nunes is a huge draw but in both instances she main evented the people fighting her were the draw or the media was putting more attention on Nunes opponents
Which was Rousey and Tate

People are familiar with them

I'm sitting down by the way looking at the foolery lol

You responded to a thread about 2, million plus buy rate PPVs, with "its her opponent not her". Obv that's your way of being a dumb ass and saying Tate was responsible for UFC 200's numbers, not Brock, the event number, millions in promotion or Jon Jones vs D.C. 2. Don't attempt to be clever after getting caught up. It doesn't fit your low level of intellect. Get back to Burger King where you belong.

You responded to a thread about 2, million plus buy rate PPVs, with "its her opponent not her". Obv that's your way of being a dumb ass and saying Tate was responsible for UFC 200's numbers, not Brock, the event number, millions in promotion or Jon Jones vs D.C. 2. Don't attempt to be clever after getting caught up. It doesn't fit your low level of intellect. Get back to Burger King where you belong.

Since Jon jones and dc was canceled from 200 it was Brock fight that held the intrigue

And if fans were gonna tune in to 200 it would be because of Tate she is female pioneer and quite attractive to the fans Dana was putting focus on her defending her belt people were thinking about rousey vs Tate 3 supposedly happening

lol putting words in my mouth have a blessed night

Last edited:
Back