• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayweather looks tiny standing beside Garbrandt

Floyd is basically a lightweight (135 lbs. in boxing) who fights at Welterweight (147) because he wants the big money and he can still win.

I have always been impressed with Floyd and Manny and how they win at welter even though they could easily fight other weight classes

whoa-animated-gif.gif

I've never heard of that, but ima give it a try

It looks like I'm now a very respectable 5 inches

cody rocking a solid windsor knot.

he scrubs up rather well!

Suit looks too big! He's overcompensating for his fight vs Conor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every boxer is at least an inch shorter than what they are listed. Manny is more like 5'5, Floyd 5'7. Connor would tower over Floyd.

Cody would actually have a better chance vs Floyd in boxing than Conor

INB4 Manlet jokes...

also whoever posts Floyd as a 5'8 is full of shit. I met him and I'm a manlet MOFO myself and I was towering over him. I'm only 5'9...
5'9 is not manlet, its functional

i've never buttoned up a dress shirt all the way to the top unless i was wearing a tie... that's ridiculous.
That's actually been a thing in men's fashion for a while now. Step your game up bro, Just because you don't like the way something looks doesn't qualify it as ridiculous, that's a little drama queenish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kierandavey748
Back