Glory 37 : LA ( UFC Fightpass - 7:30PM PT / ESPN 3 - 10PM PT) LIVE DISCUSSION

What's up with the drummer? The production has been so strange on this card.

I thought Marshall has no chin, but it was pretty much untested because he was always getting lower opponents to get a contender place.

Now I see he has ok chin.

Fair enough. Split or unanimous after all? To trust the graphics or the announcer?

I would run a new promotion called KUFC, in collaboration with Dana.

3 divisions, Final 16 (maybe even Final 32 in the HW only), Final (8). HW, around 90 and around 70 MAX. LHW and MW would be 90 or so, FW with LW = MAX.

And I would only bring stars, and 1-2 names from UFC. A heavyweight maybe but not Overeem, more popular, and a fighter like Anderson Silva outside the tournament or even in the tournament.

Only big and classy arenas. With greatest production ever as entrances, shows and screens. I would even bring guys from WWE and Japan for the TV production.

I know they have no hair, but they both look older than they are especially Benmansour. They are 29 and 31 but look close to 40. :)) Karim is also losing the speed. He may have Algerian passport?

I believe Benmansour looks so old because he gave everything in heavy training over the years. He had awesome body for years.

Kongolo is doing show.

The real kings of the division! Doumced and Kongolo, not fake Holzken. Best p4p? In his dreams! In MAX he wasn"t better than Souwer and other foreigners.

Doumced, Kongolo and Groenhart are really good for the level of the welterweight division. I would like to see a tournament with them and Kyshenko. Make it happen Glory! Belt on the line.

4 guys could be better only at WW than Nieky Holzken but the Dutchmen have told us for years how good is Nieky, best p4p and of course much, much better than Rico.

Holzken won the titles with "Ky" Hollenbeck, Daniels, Ghajji, Valtellini and inconstant Groenhart. Against Kongolo he lost the fight.

Valtellini was a top 10, Daniels I don"t know why is 8th. And Kongolo will still be 9th. Lol, what a joke Liverkick! Daniels didn"t even beat anybody. Oliveira and Ambang weren"t top.

Alright, hoping this small ring favors Wilnis here.

To me Harut Grigorian is also a great welterweight. He beat Ngimbi and van Opstal in primes, even Campagna. But I"m not sure about the same weight category.

Kongolo is one of the best developments I"ve ever seen. I still don"t trust him big, but he was magnificent tonight, and against Holzken and Harut. He also beat Doumced twice.

Rankings suck, Kongolo just last months beat Cedric Doumbe twice, and is ranked 9th. Doumced is of course now the champion.

I mean the system should be changed. One win can always happen, anybody has the puncher"s chance.

Back