Creepiest moments in UFC/MMA?

Speaking of Hallman...

mma_e_hallman_b1_576.jpg
I never really understood the big deal that was made of this. The only difference between that and the shorter compression shorts is you can see the upper thighs. Kinda seemed dumb when Dana said he was glad he got stopped so he would get out of the octagon.
Oh yeah, no homo

Hallman punked the living crap out of coach Edmond, he gets a pass.

I never really understood the big deal that was made of this. The only difference between that and the shorter compression shorts is you can see the upper thighs. Kinda seemed dumb when Dana said he was glad he got stopped so he would get out of the octagon.
Oh yeah, no homo

Because his balls fell out of that skimpy thing during the fight.

Im a huge BJ Penn fan, but licking the blood off his gloves was pretty fucked up.

That Asian dude kissing Heath Herring back in Pride, got what he deserved.

ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif

DpfWvVM.png

2iaa347.jpg

2 pages in and no weigh-in Rogan?

I might have to report some of you

Last edited:
Doesn't anybody know how to click a spoiler tag or do you just not get the joke?

It's not a great joke but Maia is the least creepy guy in the world. Getting quicksanded and choked out by the nicest human on the planet is creepy AF, in a jokey kind of way.

<BronTroll1>

Doesn't anybody know how to click a spoiler tag or do you just not get the joke?

It's not a great joke but Maia is the least creepy guy in the world. Getting quicksanded and choked out by the nicest human on the planet is creepy AF, in a jokey kind of way.

<BronTroll1>

Lol, ok I had no idea you were joking. Guess I have no sense of humor.

Im a huge BJ Penn fan, but licking the blood off his gloves was pretty fucked up.
It's not even just blood, either ... that's my problem.

Anybody who's put on a pair of gloves knows that's also snot and staph and ....

<6>

Back