Incredulous Brendan Schaub: "the forums on Sherdog?"

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Brendan can NOT believe it; thinks Chael showed blue belt level Jiu-Jitsu and was mentally off in the Tito fight.

I have heard really good things about these forums of Sherdog, supposedly it is like a Greek forum where very enlightened people and philosopher kings congregate to calmly and wisely discuss the intricacies of MMA, I should sign up but do not know if I am educated enough and I still sound poor.

dBsAj_medium.gif

NelsonSchaub3.gif

obhXM8J.gif

The forums where people call rogan and this buttplug out on their shit.

No reason to be offended... We don't report things. Chin messed up & Brendan corrected him.

Did he hear Rogain say the same thing earlier that day? Brendan litterally lives deep inside Joe's anus.

And Joe loves it.

<24>

I have heard really good things about these forums of Sherdog, supposedly it is like a Greek forum where very enlightened people and philosopher kings congregate to calmly and wisely discuss the intricacies of MMA, I should sign up but do not know if I am educated enough and I still sound poor.
Sherdog is a house of learned doctors

Brendan is more famous for losing his soul than his podcast.

Everyone knows Sherdog is made up of mostly adolescents, and guys in their early 20's who are bored.

The rest are spread out between your standard fans, old school followers, and divorced middle aged men.

To expect any Internet forum with those demographics to be filled with anything but flippant douche-bags is being really naive.

Also, what's up with Brendan's sinuses? Every-time I hear him talk, I want to blow my nose.

Last edited:
has anyone else noticed brendan will continually talk up any fighter that he's beaten, and he'll also make subtle comments talking shit on fighters he's lost to? it's fucking annoying and once you notice it for the first time you just see it more and more

I like Shaub, but his head is getting bigger, recently talks alot out of his ass, and uses way to much "kadoush" "The best..(insert anynames Rogan or Bryan just said was cool).
Its getting old, but hes still ok with me, he just need to stepback a bit, not alway bring is opinion.

Sherdog is the ivy league of MMA forums, all the rest are ITT Tech.
Shwabby better check himself

I feel bad for schaub if he reads a thread bout him on sherdog, that "talk" with joe would be nothing compared to what goes on in here.

I like Schaub, but his head is getting bigger, recently talks alot out of his ass, and uses way to much "kadoush" "The best..(insert anynames Rogan or Bryan just said was cool).
Its getting old, but hes still ok with me, he just need to stepback a bit, not alway bring is opinion.

Edit : Oh I almost forgot, did you guy's catch the ".. you fifty animals" bit Schaub throws in his podcast?? Wtf Rogan always did that and now Schaub is saying the saaame shit, so annoying.

Back