What non-firearm self-defense weapon do you have in your car?

Why not an Australian Shepherd you fucking neo-Nazi facist! :p
Athletic + explosive master race

wendy1.png

My Colombian Wife.
Just hold her shoes and watch her take care of business.

I have at least 2-3 knives in my car at all times. Folders and/or fixed blades. Also have one of those super hard plastic knuck type of things that will do some serious face breaking and rearranging if I have to defend myself or family in a non life threatening situation. In my trunk I usually carry my 10.5" AR and some tools like a couple big ass wrenches that would definitely cause big damage.

Mouth piece. Stepping out of the car and looking some asshole in the eye as I slide it into place should be enough to deter most wanna be tough guys

Having used that on a couple of occasions working the door I can confirm it causes consternation!

I usually have a SOG hatchet and a KA-BAR USMC serrated 7" knife. Almost always have my Spyderco EDC on me, and a handy Leatherman with a pretty sharp knife and saw.

I'm thinking about swapping out the hatchet for my KA-BAR becker tactool.

Pepper spray. Girly maybe. I own guns and my hands are level 9000 deadly weapons, but if some aids looking dude approaches me at a gas station in oakland at 3 AM and I don't want to touch him or kill him, pepper spray is logical.

Folding knife
Pepper Spray
High Lumen Flashlight
Two Fists

Back