What's a bigger threat to the United States, Radical Islam or Donald Trump?

Which is a bigger threat to the US?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His disinformation campaign against the American people is already have a significant affect and damaging the democracy. Trump by far, much more harmful that religious zealots. He is a wolf in sheets clothing. The saddest part is how many people actually buy into his garbage.

I heard the number of people that are going to die from Trumpcare is actually 17 billion.

I also heard he doesn't pay any taxes.

The U.S. is doooooomed!

I think a more appropriate question would be : What's a bigger threat to the World, Islam or Trump?

It is certainly Islam; only needs to look at all the pogroms, ethnic cleansing and genocide going on in many Muslim majority countries.

Ahahahha, really? Have you looked at the history of our country? Do you have any idea how many people Obama killed or Bush killed? Or how much money was spent by Obama alone? Obama spent more money than every president before him COMBINED. I find these threads worried about Trump pretty hilarious since every president during my lifetime has been a stone cold killer.
So you agree that Trump will be as well a stone cold killer that is just about to begin with the bloodbath?

Isn't the president pretty much always a bigger threat than terrorism, no matter if he's competent or Trump?

I think there are a lot of measures that we can use here, but I think bad policy and potential for mistakes on foreign actions would lead me to say that Trump is a bigger threat in terms of just body count. The health care alone is projected to cause more early deaths in one year than five 9-11 attacks. If he gets us into an unnecessary war or makes made decisions it won't even be close.

I think there are a lot of measures that we can use here, but I think bad policy and potential for mistakes on foreign actions would lead me to say that Trump is a bigger threat in terms of just body count. The health care alone is projected to cause more early deaths in one year than five 9-11 attacks. If he gets us into an unnecessary war or makes made decisions it won't even be close.
BS. Thats propaganda.
Most people say Obamacare is unsustainable and unaffordable (you know, that first A in ACA). I'm not sure why so many are opposed to working at fixing something that can't possibly last another 5 years anyway.

The funny thing is, I was reading up on the replacement plan and frankly, all I see is ways that it can cut costs for me, personally. I'm not seeing the scary plan of death that other people claim to see. I know I want Obama care gone. Doesn't my opinion as a voter matter?

Trump by miles. He will negatively affect way, way more American lives than radical Islam. Though the same could be said about basically any president.

Donald trump has never caused a single person I know an ounce of discomfort, nor does he cause the near 100% FGM ratios in Libya or Somalia

conversely, I know 30+ people killed by members of radical islam.

younger bro is permanently disabled due to a mortar blast......trump didn't do that

easiest question I've answered all day.

I hate Islam more than I hate Trump sooooooooo

796.jpg

nice response thread.

obviously trump. theres less than 1 pc muslim in america.

Back