Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unless I have access to a time machine and can jump back to 2012.....

If not, Kap all day.

RG3. RG3 just wants to win.

If you're a GM or an HC of an NFL team in need of a QB. Both Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin lll isn't getting much interest from teams.

Are their skills still relevant to become starters? Between Kaepernick and RG3. Who would you pick or not pick and why?

RG 3 is too fragile and hasn't really developed as a player. Kaepernick is much better. But he's too much of an off-field distraction to attract attention from any team that isn't somewhat desperate.

On the Kaepernick thing - I didn't have strong feelings one way or the other, because I thought it was blown way out of proportion. But he stated from the beginning that he knows the protest can cost him his career. Whether he truly meant it when he said it or not, it looks like that may be the case. Even if you don't agree with his stance (fighting your chicks battle LOL), respect for putting your career on the line for what you believe. Way worse things going on in the NFL and he is still considered the villain

<{MingNope}>
You can't be serious

preview.php

Kaep and it's not even remotely close

We need a third choice. Picking between two cans sucks.

Fuck Squidward, but he is the better option of the two right now.

Lol at anyone who thinks kap is better. He fucking sucks at the qb position. Rc3 is a better qb but is made of glass. By default you'd have to take cank7 if you were trying to actually have a qb on the field. If health weren't an issue it's rc3 no debate. At the end of the day neither has any value for any franchise at this point.

I'd be happy to never hear about either of these guys ever again.

Healthy rg3 looked like a stud. Kaep is still better then a lot of guys with starting gigs already this year , or the other washed up FAs like Jay. His political stance might keep him unemployed though

He'll land a job eventually.

But I have to say, even as a born and bred cheesehead, Kap is not better than Cutler. Not by a long shot.

At their best, Cutlers play will see more victories.

At their worst Cutlers play will see more victories.

Kap is like 3-15 in his last 18 or something, and he can't run like he used to.

Jay has a bigger arm too.

At their best, Cutlers play will see more victories.

At their worst Cutlers play will see more victories.

Kap is like 3-15 in his last 18 or something, and he can't run like he used to.

Jay has a bigger arm too.
At his best Jay has one career playoff win. Kaep has gone to the last play in the SB and NFC ship in back to back years. Lolwut mate?