Rockhold Wants To Go Up To HW & Fight Fabricio Werdum; Plans to Settle Old Beef

I think werdum would beat the shit out of him, and I would enjoy every minute of it

No way Werdum accepts, he has nothing to win (oh, he beat a MW) and everything to lose

Also, I don't think Rockhold really wants to fight at HW, BS to get attention

Fuck does off season got to do with anything?

In camp Werdum is like 235-239. And thats with a decent amount of fat. When he's in great shape he's like 230.
chill. In shape Werdum is still heavier than out of shape rockhold

chill. In shape Werdum is still heavier than out of shape rockhold

Just pointing out how stupid it was to compare Lukes in shape weight to Werdums possibly fat out of camp weight. lot.

Obviously he's heavier dude... HW vs MW. lol.

Just pointing out how stupid it was to compare Lukes in shape weight to Werdums possibly fat out of camp weight. lot.

Obviously he's heavier dude... HW vs MW. lol.
luke is the same height as Brock lesnar and weighs in at 185. the dude is skinny. Wedum is not a small guy by any means. on top of that he's a top 5 greatest HW of all time. Luke was just KTFOd by Bisping. this isn't going to end well for him.

I doubt he's ready to fight: he's been taking care of his "third leg" for weeks but there are no updates on his knee injury...
Luke-Rockhold-girls.png

luke is the same height as Brock lesnar and weighs in at 185. the dude is skinny. Wedum is not a small guy by any means. on top of that he's a top 5 greatest HW of all time. Luke was just KTFOd by Bisping. this isn't going to end well for him.

Oh I don't disagree, I think Werdum destroys him. Just think when they are both in fantastic shape the weight difference isn't that crazy. 20ish to 25 pounds. Still pretty big difference but not as much as you'd expect from MW vs HW. Luke is a gigantic MW, and Werdum is a smallish HW.

Brock is not a normal human being. Back in high school, he was already the big, bad mofo!
attachment.php

Brock makes Ubereem look skinny!
upload_2017-3-23_0-53-8.jpeg

Rockhold is not small by any means but he's a tall, lanky skateboarder. Nothing to do with Retard Farmer Strength!
rockhold-skateboard.png

In the fish eye, he looks pretty normal. Very big for a skater, though...
skating-sized-ufc-360-lr.jpg

Luke is not at "Spicely level" but he's close:

Like a stupid lol. Spot on.

He tends to have these bush league brainfarts...
Chasing Stipe with his jaw on the air, i was like ''bro, why?''
Rare, since Werdum used to fight like a smart guy, tricking his opponents into his guard or to the ground. Otherwise, Werdum should maul Rockhold, he has a more diverse striking game and on the ground,they're not on the same level.

I must be the only person in this thread that has no idea why they had beef in strikeforce...can someone please explain

What did Werdum say to make him so salty?

Back