TOMB RAIDER Reboot (49% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

If you have seen TOMB RAIDER (2018), how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Haha... no doubt bro... nothing hotter than a hottie with a light saber!

Yeah, they're killing the Lara Croft thing series. I actually played one of the games as a kid & a big part of the enjoyment was the nice rack. Maybe they're gonna pad it... I dunno.

I think the new games have this "teenager" more like a young Lara ? like not that developed ehem I think that's why the casting for this one compared to the older with Jolie with front and back this one is more like normal small cute girl.

Like what is posted here:

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/127025459/

I can understand small tits, but Vicander is fragile, not athletic. WTF?

She just looks too boring to be Lara.
Kind of bummed out by the look.

Update: March 27, 2017

First TOMB RAIDER Plot Synopsis and Official Images of Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft

Alicia-Vikander-as-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-02.jpg

In these first-look images, see Alicia Vikander take on the role made famous first in the video-game series and then in the two films starring Angelina Jolie. But this version of Lara comes with a new backstory, and a new motivation for her adventures:

Seven years after the disappearance of her father, 21-year-old Lara has refused to take the reins of his global business empire, instead working as a bike courier in London while taking college classes. Eventually she becomes inspired to investigate her father’s disappearance and travels to his last-known location: a tomb on an island somewhere off the coast of Japan.

Suddenly, the stakes couldn’t be higher for Lara, who—against the odds and armed with only her sharp mind, blind faith and inherently stubborn spirit—must learn to push herself beyond her limits as she journeys into the unknown. If she survives this perilous adventure, it could be the making of her, earning her the name Tomb Raider.

Alicia-Vikander-as-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-01.jpg

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...nder-exclusive-first-look?mbid=social_twitter

This will be merged with the official Tomb Raider thread after a few days.

I came here for boobs. left disappointed.

First they chose a women without large breasts, and now she's not wearing Laura's trademark short shorts?

oGex8.gif

anorexia_nervosa.jpg

Lara Croft images from the tomb raider sequel in 2020

I feel she's missing something for the part. Two things in particular. Can't put my finger on what those two big things are...

Someone who represents real woman would have made for a better choice for Lara Croft. Might I suggest Rebel Wilson?

640_vid_rebel_wilson_092513.jpg

I feel like anything else would have been a step back rather than a progressive step forward.

Last edited:
Looks like they are doing new version of Lara as expected.

i hate to be the one that always talks shit about hollywood but god damn this chick is like 70lbs, thats not the body of an adventurer/fighter outdoorsy woman

She looks like a chick who could realistically do forward rolls & all that other athletic Lara Croft shit, while also realistically be a posh European chick like Lara Croft is supposed to be.

I dunno, I like the casting choice. She looks believable to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I just want to see big tits there are a million places to do that nowadays

I feel like a single slap from me would send her to the ER. Way too tiny for adventuring.

Alicia vikandar is beautiful. She might be a bit petite for the role but im ok with it

Not going to fully discount it based on a couple of pictures. I'll wait till the trailer drops before giving my opinion.

I'm pretty numb to anything Tomb Raider related. Its getting played out.

Back