PWD OFFICIAL Wrestlemania 33 PBP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this only the third time a heel has won the main event of WrestleMania?

Just imagine the heat you could have gotten if a heel came out, and laid Taker out right at the end. Like Bray Wyatt. Just Sister Abigail on the ramp.
That's what Taz was just saying. Reigns should've come back out and left him in a bloody heap.

You guys were expecting too much. GREAT Mania. Worst Match was Orton/Wyatt, not because of the decision but because it was given no time and it's for the most prestigious title in the company.

Best was maybe the Ladder Match or AJ/Shane.

I enjoyed wrestlmaina, lots of great matches. Some of the results didn't go my way but overall is was great

the matches were kind of whatever. the biggest disappointment, however, was the complete lack of surprise. everybody already knew about the hardys and cena's proposal.

I didn't, but I don't go on those rumour/spoiler sites because they ruin these events

Pretty weak WM. I missed the first bit though. Tuned in after the tag match with the Hardy's.

Randy/Wyatt - Lame as fuck. Ring tricks by Bray were retarded. Quick, dumb, boring match.

Lesnar/Goldberg - Expected.

Cena+Nikki/Miz+Wife - Short and pointless. All that build up for that shit. Pssh...

SD Women's Hullabalo - Meh. I don't get what they see in Naomi.

Seth/HHH - Solid match. Easily the best of the night, from what I saw. I'll have to check out Shane/AJ later though.

Roman/Taker - Holy shit, what a sloppy, botch filled waste of time.

Granted, I didn't see all of it, but I doubt any of the matches I missed would change my mind that that was one of the worst WM's of all time.

best part about being plat, not having to wait 30 seconds b/w posts. get ready for stream of consciousness posts BAYBAY

{<jordan}

Rollins is gonna blow out both knees, cripple 3 more guys, and still get an average reaction as a face before you're scenario happens.

3 Wellness policy violations and its Goodnight Sweet Prince.

Last edited:
AJ Styles had the best match of the night.

That's how you give back to the business. Taker had one hell of a career. Thank you deadman.

lol @ the neckbeards calling into Taz's show saying Miz should've beaten Cena again.

That was the ahittiest WrestleMania I've watched. And I missed supposedly the best match and tunes in half way through the ladder match hoping they would let cena put miz over since he is done for full time for good. After that the matches were just spam finishers( half they couldn't even pull off correctly)

Now need to find the styles vs Shane match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back