• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A beloved fighter that you don't like.

Ben Henderson, if people love him. He's the lower rent mma version of Andre Ward. Boring as hell in the ring, and boring as hell outside the ring.

Frankie Edgar, oh you're small and gritty? Who the fuk cares
Everyone obsesses over his fucking heart. Yeah, he had heart..... against fucking Gray Maynard, who hadn't finished anybody in 5 years before they fought, and the only 2 UFC finishes he had were against some bum named Joe Veres, and when he knocked himself out against Rob Emerson which later became a no contest IIRC. It's easy to have heart against a guy who's incapable of finishing a decent fighter and has no finishing instincts whatsoever. It's like saying someone has heart because Ben Askren didn't finish them. Fuck Frankie.

He doesn't actually have any real fans but I still don't like him.

Alan Jouban
z8ueWYN.gif

Anderson Silva. Disrespectful, smug, counter striker.

Matt Hughes
Royce Gracie
Dan Severn
Frank Mir
Gustaffson
Khabib

stipe miocic

not sure why, just dont like him

Joanna Jedrzejczyk,

for some reason I just don't like her. And when I see Joanna J. super star X.X thread title I just want to vomit right then and there.

Randy "The Natural" Couture. Oh you fought in your mid to late 40s. Big f'ing deal! If you were 28 nobody would have gifted you so many shitle tots.

Honestly don't care too much about BJ Penn, people here will literally name their kids after him, which is cool if that floats your boat.

I'm from that era too before anyone calls me a noob, BJ just always struck me as a whiner that had an excuse for everything and was smug as fuck..
when Machida knocked out Rashad, telling people 'He couldn't do that to me!!!'

ill apply the burn cream now for the BJ fans about to attack

Jon Jones

I don't even care about his personality but Jon "Pokes" Jones fighting style is just disgusting to watch.

Back